3d printed bumper mounting

Flying W

I just got some bumpers for my RS from Clark Pads and it included E6000 adhesive for mounting them. 

From what I'm reading that's is a pretty permanent bond and I would like to be able to remove the bumpers to split the cases of I need to in the future. 

What are y'all using to mount your bumpers? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Yes, definitely. And you could pull me off to rearrange if you got tired of looking at a specific side. Of course, I'll need some alcohol first. You know, to ensure it bonds correctly.:cheers:

Photos... Or it never happened!!!   :thumbup:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Yes, definitely. And you could pull me off to rearrange if you got tired of looking at a specific side. Of course, I'll need some alcohol first. You know, to ensure it bonds correctly.:cheers:

Sounds like a go fund me project 🤔 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I had some friends from your neck of the woods, they gave me some of the best moonshine!!! I swear I was stuck to the floor all day and all night - that's some powerful glue!!!!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Of note, I was at a miniture golf place and the hand sanitizer TASTED exactly like shine and packed a hella punch.

So, were you licking your palms, or just pumping it straight into your mouth?

8 minutes ago, Flying W said:

Shine-atizer

:roflmao:

This made me think of Shane-atizeer... Which we could use to clean up his act... Or just completely pickle him with it...

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Flying W said:

Ended up going Velcro, seems plenty strong to keep em in place and I can still split the cases when I break a light. 

Talk of Shine-atizer never counts as a derailment :cheers: 

If nothing else, you will totally find uses for the velcro. Be sure to clean plastics VERY thoroughly with RUBBING alcohol. I mean SCRUB that sh*t! The 3m says to wait 15minutes for it to stick. You can warm the plastics a little and it helps too. Use VERY sharp scissors, its tough to cut.

@The Fat Unicyclist From the pump, silly:facepalm:. I dont know where my nasty hands have been. The lackey behind the desk didnt care. Sadly, I bet he disappeared shortly after and ordered more sanitizer. Cases more, as it was priced fairly cheap too...

https://www.wvlt.tv/content/news/Pigeon-Forge-distillery-creates-hand-sanitizer--568900731.html

I dont know if it was these guys, as it was in a big pump bottle on the counter. It wasnt for sale. But yeah, it was apple free shine for sure.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 3