Deleted

PLEASE_DELETE

I don’t know about the others, but the V11 received a BLE board / Driver board update less than a week ago. They also started shipping at least the separate motor with bearing shields, and I’m sure they will be found in the full V11 units as well very soon, if not already.

I don’t think the V12 is replacing the V10F any time soon, they have a huge gap both in their price as well as weight. The V8F just got an upgrade to V8S with a nice bump in the battery capacity, so it will surely live for another year or a few.

• Like 1

I thing the current Inmotion range will suit many in they have different target groups covered.

I don't know about update with V8 series but these are long lived iteration and minor changes to fit current demands.

The V10 series is a notch up it fills a gab so there is less room for a competition to get easy pickings.

Where V11 and V12 branch off to different users in the higher end.

Missing is the very top line, but questions is how many you sell here so it is about sales of units times profit pr unit.

As for updates the V10 have a few over time but I have not seen anything the past year or so. 

V11 keeps getting a few things but is comes out now as a well polished product. And now bearing seal seems upgraded too. I have yet to examine my April 2021 build V11 has this or not. I suspect it does.

The only real end of life wheels are the V3 series.

The V5 are still sold in some stores but as for upgrades and updates I doubt it will happen much.

17 hours ago, mrelwood said:

I don’t know about the others, but the V11 received a BLE board / Driver board update less than a week ago. They also started shipping at least the separate motor with bearing shields, and I’m sure they will be found in the full V11 units as well very soon, if not already.

I don’t think the V12 is replacing the V10F any time soon, they have a huge gap both in their price as well as weight. The V8F just got an upgrade to V8S with a nice bump in the battery capacity, so it will surely live for another year or a few.

Do you have an images of these bearing shields?

6 minutes ago, EUC_user said:

Do you have an images of these bearing shields?

There was a photo shown in the Inmotion Telegram chat of brown shields pre-installed in a new motor, but I don’t have the rights to distribute the photo.