(SOLD OUT PERMANENTLY) ShanesPads V2SE, V2NSE, V2M now shipping...

Yep, like them so much I butchered my beloved roll.nz. These are mounted “low”, that’s because when they’re up high (as intended for Sherman/heavy wheels) to me they let me push the wheel sideways too much. Moving them down solved that, but it’s much harder to sit…

36-DC7-F6-A-39-E5-48-C9-816-E-9-E251-C4-

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

Yep, like them so much I butchered my beloved roll.nz. These are mounted “low”, that’s because when they’re up high (as intended for Sherman/heavy wheels) to me they let me push the wheel sideways too much. Moving them down solved that, but it’s much harder to sit…

36-DC7-F6-A-39-E5-48-C9-816-E-9-E251-C4-

Wow, you really are beating the crap out of that wheel! It must be a good one. I dont recall, but those kind of look like the more narrow version I offer? Yeah, I dont keep very good records either. Good news is, I can't sell your records, as I dont have them. :) Thanks for the image too. It seems like they are holding up fairly well.  Do I need send you some neoprene, as it looks like yours may have been 'preSE' variant. Just let me know.

• Like 1

ugh. Nellie needs a bath, it's muddy season in the woods. @The Fat Unicyclist will probably get after me for sharing a picture a nearly worn out roll.nz tho.

The pads are holding up just fine, and I'm not certain which version these are. I wrote #4 on them when I got them, they're the widest set, but not as wide as 'stock'. Neoprene is holding up fine as well, so far I don't need anything—product has been super.

Edited by Tawpie
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

ugh. Nellie needs a bath, it's muddy season in the woods. @The Fat Unicyclist will probably get after me for sharing a picture a nearly worn out roll.nz tho.

The pads are holding up just fine, and I'm not certain which version these are. I wrote #4 on them when I got them, they're the widest set, but not as wide as 'stock'. Neoprene is holding up fine as well, so far I don't need anything—product has been super.

hmmm, number 4. I think that was during a spree of sizing tries we were going thru. Pretty sure that is the prototype number of my 'narrow' version. Good to hear they are holding up. I wont even comment on how many prototypes the standard SE pads took. It was enough that I lost count, for sure. Thanks for the info!

• 2 months later...

Getting rid of all my pads. If anyone in usa wants them, I can ship them to you for $15 a set(im taking a loss on this price). Youll have to come find me zcruptr@yahoo.com as I'm done being a part of the .org   Thanks to all the people who have made this a fun place and have allowed me to support their pad needs...

Edited by .....
  • Sad 1

• mrelwood changed the title to (SOLD OUT PERMANENTLY) ShanesPads V2SE, V2NSE, V2M now shipping...