EUC World Website Log & Tours not Displaying. App Report a Issue unable to submit.

Hi, new EUC here.
I am having issues uploading Tours or Logs to the website. They do not appear to be auto uploading or syncing. I can see the logs on the phone under; Internal Storage > EUC world > Logs .csv files.

Under Datalogging,

• Start logging automatically - yes
  • Upload logs - yes
  • Use wifi only - no
  • remove from phone after uploading - no

Under Tours

• Add photos -  no
  • automatic resume - yes
  • tour visibility - public; have tried all settings.
  • use wifi only - no

I do have premium account, As I used different email when making my account, premium account was made before making the app login.

julianjc84

I am also unable to Report Bug or issue inside the app. Error An unknown error occurred, please try again later. This might also explain why I am unable to upload logs too?

ACtC-3co6rRvXKWK3PHXBdMjUOwLmILi1ivoVbUU

Edited by Julianjc84
  • Like 1

Try signing the app out (near the bottom of the main menu) and signing back in with the email you used to register premium. My guess is it can’t equate the app login with your premium account.

I can log into website and mobile app with username or email no problems. Both work, both list correctly as premium.

Logs and tracks and bug report won't post online to view.

Not sure what to do.

Thank you for reporting this issue. There was a issue on the server side that prevented some user accounts from accessing some EUC World server resources. This issue is now fixed and all tours and CSV logs should synchronize within next few hours. Also issue reporting will work.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Anyone having anymore issues with tours not reporting correctly? My last tour was cut in half for some reason and my ride before that just never showed up on euc.world at all even though the log data is there. I'm a premium member also.

10 hours ago, wheel-life said:

Anyone having anymore issues with tours not reporting correctly? My last tour was cut in half for some reason and my ride before that just never showed up on euc.world at all even though the log data is there. I'm a premium member also.

Have you submitted an issue report from the app menu?

1 hour ago, wheel-life said:

Hey Seba, thanks for the reply. Yes, a couple of days ago I believe.

Ok, I'll check tomorrow. Last days I've been out on a little over 1000 km EUC countrywide tour, so I need a while to get some rest and get back into daily duties ;)

• Like 3