$1600 Off road scooter for $80

Cloud

40 minutes ago, lizardmech said:

"8800 mAh" unprotected 18650 cells named ultrafire, top review complains batteries burst into flames. At least  the name was accurate.

https://www.wish.com/c/55483f3a9ae9db0c39efd603

I'm a little bit surprised the Chinese government doesn't do much to prevent these fake and dangerous batteries because these must have burned a lot of houses also in China.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Cloud said:

The $80 ones are all sold out now.....there is still $128 ones left....21 of those...

https://www.wish.com/m/c/56717bbce8643935ce614e95

Lets see if they last till tomorrow, i think @SlowMo may grab them all pretty quick :) 

I'm waiting for a 50$ hoverboard.:D Well as the saying goes, if you hate someone, send him a cheap hoverboard as a gift. :lol:

Ok, so i chickened out and just cancelled my order. 

This way i freed up one more unit at $80 price. If  anyyone's interested , grab it quick - it will be sold out probably in a few minutes...

Hi all, this is crazy! Haha, I know Wish but never used it, I see you can't check the sellers' details as on Aliexpress...

Edit: Actually from the app we can see seller details, but not on the mobile site.

This looks too good to be true as we already saw with other listings in Aliexpress which were removed due to "sellers suspicious activity" and buyers refunded.

I hope it won't be the case this time! ;) 

I'd give it a try myself haha, but it only ships to 5 countries and Ireland isn't one of them.

Good luck and let's see how it goes!

23 minutes ago, SlowMo said:

Did you immediately get the refund from paypal?

Yes i did. The app say it may take 2 weeks for a refund, but i believe because the order was not processed by the seller yet, the refund is instanteneous. I sure hope they dont charge me again for the same thing.

10 minutes ago, ThatCharlieDude said:

Found a $33 hoverboard! lol

Any buyer reviews on it? If there had been any good or mixed reviews on the scooter, i wouldnt have cancelled.

8 minutes ago, Cloud said:

Yes i did. The app say it may take 2 weeks for a refund, but i believe because the order was not processed by the seller yet, the refund is instanteneous. I sure hope they dont charge me again for the same thing.

Any buyer reviews on it? If there had been any good or mixed reviews on the scooter, i wouldnt have cancelled.

None of the items I saw had buyer reviews. 

I found a $16 generic wheel too and was very tempted to buy it. I figured I have $16 to throw away. But even if I received a wheel that worked I don't know if I could trust a $16 euc not to throw me off. 

On the plus side there is plenty of bumper tape to be had: https://www.wish.com/m/c/561349bb61d6cf356f07c8ae  :)

1 minute ago, ThatCharlieDude said:

None of the items I saw had buyer reviews. 

I found a $16 generic wheel too and was very tempted to buy it. I figured I have $16 to throw away. But even if I received a wheel that worked I don't know if I could trust a $16 euc not to throw me off. 

I see. Some of the items there have reviews. 

Ok, since you are not buying your $16 wheel, can you send me the link? :) 

I just found a 101eur 10inch "hoverboard" , 20 left, I'm giving it a try haha.

https://www.wish.com/m/c/563eeb15eb0e8a160127887a

Share those 33usd and 16usd links! ;) 

Not sure how do they offer free shipping as it will be expensive due to the batteries...

1 minute ago, ThatCharlieDude said:

SO I just bought a metal stand for my euc for $7.60: https://www.wish.com/m/c/563c5357aeb6b2735bd621bd

If I remember to post in a month I'll let you know if it arrived and what condition it was in. :D

Nice:)

this site is addicting, especially if you are using the app. I started using it a coupke of days ago and already bought like 10 items, i gotta stop :) 

8 minutes ago, Cloud said:

Nice:)

this site is addicting, especially if you are using the app. I started using it a coupke of days ago and already bought like 10 items, i gotta stop :) 

Something I noticed on the web version is if you're signed in you can't see the price in the search only the percentage discount. You can only see it if you're signed out. 

I love the marketing pic on this hoverboard: https://www.wish.com/m/c/566e1e2eaf35d605ffb147a5  Maybe a little too truthful? 

5 minutes ago, ThatCharlieDude said:

Something I noticed on the web version is if you're signed in you can't see the price in the search only the percentage discount. You can only see it if you're signed out. 

Interesting.....in the app you can always see the price...they give discounts if you click the buy button within minutes of viewing which just adds the item to your cart. You can secure the lower price this way and remove it from cart later if you want. For some items, when you click remove they offer you an additonal 5% discount if you buy right now. So if you are sure you are going to buy, you might want to click remove just to see if you can get an additional 5%...they also have lists where you can save your favorites...i like the functionality and the interface...the cancellations/ refunds seem to be very easy and instant at least if made before the seller processes the order.

20 minutes ago, Jean Dublin said:

Not for me, I can only see it if I click on it, but on the mobile site I can see it when I search.

Yes, i misunderstood before. Yes the price is visible only when clicked on the item

Archived