$1600 Off road scooter for $80

Cloud

Following @natethegreat 's example, i found an off road scooter on Wish.com for $80 and ordered one. Since i ordered in the first 3 minutes if viewing it they discounted it to $75 including shipping. There are no reviews for that store so this could be a scam. Natethegreat and I are now in the same club - lets see if this is real. I saw similar ones on ebay for $1500-2000

now, the say they still have 15 left at this price as of right now. If someone else wants to order one, here is the link:

https://www.wish.com/m/c/5644caab55e4d055113de983

they also have the same one by another store for $128.  About 20 left. Below is the link:

https://www.wish.com/m/c/56717bbce8643935ce614e95

good luck, and let me know what you think. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, they cant be making money on this. Maybe i should cancel? I think i can still cancel befire they process it on monday

by the way, here is 2 more cheap ones that ive found. Ive searched thru the whole site for scooters, unicycle, etc. i think these below are the only ones that look too good to be true:

https://www.wish.com/m/c/56717bb6c8e69960d0fcffc6

https://www.wish.com/m/c/5644cab687862019da8a26e9

6 minutes ago, Cloud said:

I know, they cant be making money on this. Maybe i should cancel? I think i can still cancel befire they process it on monday

by the way, here is 2 more cheap ones that ive found. Ive searched thru the whole site for scooters, unicycle, etc. i think these below are the only ones that look too good to be true:

https://www.wish.com/m/c/56717bb6c8e69960d0fcffc6

https://www.wish.com/m/c/5644cab687862019da8a26e9

This site is like Ebay. They just advertise as per individual supplier's post. Some many prices are normal and should be good to buy but some will be bad and will just cause a lot of mental stress. I found one which I will buy .:D

https://www.wish.com/m/c/5657f229ae318603b17f9526

Just now, SlowMo said:

This site is like Ebay. They just advertise as per individual supplier's post. Some many prices are normal and should be good to buy but some will be bad and will just cause a lot of mental stress.

Yes its true, except there is no auctions there, the prices are final. I also feel some stores are legit and they have good reviews and their prices are similar to ebay's prices , and some may be a scam. I am still on the fence if i should cancel or not. Stupid human nature still keeps the hope alive and is messing with the logical part if my brain right now.

1 minute ago, Cloud said:

Yes its true, except there is no auctions there, the prices are final. I also feel some stores are legit and they have good reviews and their prices are similar to ebay's prices , and some may be a scam. I am still on the fence if i should cancel or not. Stupid human nature still keeps the hope alive and is messing with the logical part if my brain right now.

Yeah I know your suffering right now with your KS units and looking for something else to focus your attention with. I'm with you man.

3 minutes ago, SlowMo said:

Yeah I know your suffering right now with your KS units and looking for something else to focus your attention with. I'm with you man.

Yesss! You are right...i think this is desperate subconcious attempt to get my hands on another wheel while both my kingsongs are broken and out of reach!!! I cant take having to walk!!!!!!

I got this

24 minutes ago, SlowMo said:

This site is like Ebay. They just advertise as per individual supplier's post. Some many prices are normal and should be good to buy but some will be bad and will just cause a lot of mental stress. I found one which I will buy .:D

https://www.wish.com/m/c/5657f229ae318603b17f9526

I got this message from Paypal when trying to make payment.

Error Message

This transaction cannot be completed...

Return to WISH.COM

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to WISH.COM and try another option.

11 minutes ago, SlowMo said:

I got this

I got this message from Paypal when trying to make payment.

Error Message

This transaction cannot be completed...

Return to WISH.COM

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to WISH.COM and try another option.

I dont know why. I had downloaded the app Wish and made paypal payments with no problem. I bought several small things there yesterday. Did you register on the site before paying? Try the app, it works very well and has a good interface. 

Also when you register on the app they let you choose a small gift from the selection they offer. I chose a wallet, had to pay a dollar or two for the shipping though.

5 minutes ago, SlowMo said:

Still doesn't work with the app. Maybe my purchase amount is too small. :lol: 

No, it cant be. I bought $1 items with $1 shipping there...

i used an apple app, maybe its different from android app?

1 minute ago, SlowMo said:

I added another item but still paypal doesn't work. Maybe they got a lot of on-going refund claims at the moment.

I dont know..i think something is up with your settings or your paypal. Did you try different stores or the same store? I was paying yesterday and today for different price items and never had an issue. Probably already bought like 10 things from them.

try paying for the off road scooter, see if that goes thru :) 

Just now, Cloud said:

I dont know..i think something is up with your settings or your paypal. Did you try different stores or the same store? I was paying yesterday and today for different price items and never had an issue. Probably already bought like 10 things from them.

try paying for the off road scooter, see if that goes thru :) 

I live in a matchbox and this thing won't fit inside. :lol:

2 minutes ago, SlowMo said:

I live in a matchbox and this thing won't fit inside. :lol:

This thing has remote control ignition or something like that :) you can leave it outside the match box on a bike chain :)

Hope for your sake it is the real thing and not just the "Hoverboard" fiasco all over again.  Considering a hoverboard is more expensive than this and 95% of those are expected to BBQ themselves.

Best thing to do would be to buy an extension lead and charge the thing outside.

Also video it while charging, at least that way if it does blow up you can get some money back from YouTube views.

18 minutes ago, Chuts said:

Hope for your sake it is the real thing and not just the "Hoverboard" fiasco all over again.  Considering a hoverboard is more expensive than this and 95% of those are expected to BBQ themselves.

Best thing to do would be to buy an extension lead and charge the thing outside.

Also video it while charging, at least that way if it does blow up you can get some money back from YouTube views.

We are getting ahead of ourselves. The challenge will be to even receive this thing. $75 i paid includes shipping from china. At this price, if it arrives it will be a miracle already, and as a miracle,  at that point will be equally probable to have good or bad batteries.......

6 minutes ago, SlowMo said:

Nope it's not me. :P

Has to be you:) while you were distracting us with the stories of the payments not going tru. You must have been pulling the trigger... Several times :) i know i said buy this thing, but i didnt mean that you should buy all of them :) 

only 5 left now :) 

11 minutes ago, lizardmech said:

How do you find the cheap ones? All I ever find is $800 generic EUCs.

There is no secret to find just the cheap ones. I searched through all of them and found a bunch of expensive ones too. There are some generic ones for about 500 but the only cheap ones i could find are the ones i posted the links to. There is two more listings for a generic one thats as cheap as i posted, but its the same one so i didnt list those links.

Archived