Segway mini(S) plus and swallowbot losing top speed

Hello, I did the swallowbot upgrade in Jan and had top speeds of 21-24 mph. This past week while riding I am getting lean back at 13.x mph and can’t get over 14mph.

I deleted app, did a factory reset/calibration and checked speed with waze. Getting the same results. Has anyone else experienced this? I am running latest app/firmware

thanks

Edited by Willy99

Being able to see the cell levels individually would be a great help for my Airwheel S8. When it finally left me walking, I pulled it apart and had 0.2 - 0.4 volt difference across the cells.

If ninebot provides an app to show individual cell voltage, kudos to them!

Thanks will try it tonight. Says it supports the mini/s plus

Where’s the best place to order replacement batteries if that’s what it is?

Edited by Willy99

• 2 months later...

I'm thinking 21 to 24mph is not something that swallowbot even can do. Have you verified with them that those speeds are actually doable ?

I have a S-Plus and will be getting Swallowbot soon but they advertise only a few MPH gain. From 12.5mph upgraded to 14.5mph. That is what Swallowbot advertises. 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 6/18/2021 at 8:20 PM, TodW said:

I'm thinking 21 to 24mph is not something that swallowbot even can do. Have you verified with them that those speeds are actually doable ?

I have a S-Plus and will be getting Swallowbot soon but they advertise only a few MPH gain. From 12.5mph upgraded to 14.5mph. That is what Swallowbot advertises. 

That is exactly what I get now. I think my speeds were a fluke. I wrecked out hard when it was running fast, my own error tho. Cracked my ribs. But anyway I didn’t get back on it for 2-3 months after accident. I’m maxed out at 13-14ish which is fine with me.