EUC World - Smartwatch - Play/Pause Song option?

I was looking at the different button options you can assign in EUC World for your smartwatch (I have the 1st gen Galaxy Watch), there is Next Song, Previous Song, Volume Up and Volume Down but no Play/Pause option, is it possible to add this @Seba?

37 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

I was looking at the different button options you can assign in EUC World for your smartwatch (I have the 1st gen Galaxy Watch), there is Next Song, Previous Song, Volume Up and Volume Down but no Play/Pause option, is it possible to add this @Seba?

I highlighted this on our beta comms. 

I am not sure on this but I recall it as buttons are not addressable. 

If you have touch screen you might be able to assign  tab and double tab to a selection of functions.

On 4/11/2021 at 7:56 PM, Rawnei said:

Next Song/Previous Song/Volume Up/Volume Down quick actions are used to control King Song multimedia USB player. They are not intended to control media playback on mobile device. Anyway, I plan to add another set of quick actions that could control apps like Spotify.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Seba said:

Next Song/Previous Song/Volume Up/Volume Down quick actions are used to control King Song multimedia USB player. They are not intended to control media playback on mobile device. Anyway, I plan to add another set of quick actions that could control apps like Spotify.

Awesome, exactly what I was looking for, thanks @Seba you're the best. 😀

• Like 1