Wheel sounds like it has a rock in it

Hey everybody,

I just got my EUC today and was learning to ride it. I was getting the hang of it, but then I started hearing this grinding, like there was a rock stuck inside somewhere, Sounds like this.

The wheel itself still spins totally fine, and I definitely havent crashed it too hard.

Thanks for any help!

• Like 1

Yep. Take a flashlight, peek inside around the tire and motor and you will likely see a twig or a small pebble somewhere. How to get it out, that's another issue entirely. :D

23 hours ago, ElegantMetal said:

Hey everybody,

I just got my EUC today and was learning to ride it. I was getting the hang of it, but then I started hearing this grinding, like there was a rock stuck inside somewhere, Sounds like this.

The wheel itself still spins totally fine, and I definitely havent crashed it too hard.

Thanks for any help!

I've heard quite a few grinds on my KS 16x and at first I was startled. But then I figured out that sometimes a pebble gets a free full rotation ride inside the EUC due to getting a grip on the tire grooves...and makes that awful crunchy noise....creepy but harmless!