Inmotion V11 Power Pads VS standard Chinese Power Pads

Paulo Mesquita

3 hours ago, AtlasP said:

This is the kind of stuff that makes me so happy.

Simple & clear measurements and numbers and side-by-side comparison photos. It's not that hard and only takes 10 minutes, resellers, so get it done--and not just regarding pads, but regarding any new products you're selling. Hire an intern kid for minimum wage with a cell phone camera and a tape measure if you have to. But give people the info that otherwise we always have to scrounge from blurry still frames cut from badly compressed youtube videos and one-off poorly lit photos of individual things (not side-by-side), etc. And with that info you'll earn more goodwill from your customers who will also then have more confidence to buy things quicker (instead of spending weeks researching online first and perhaps changing their mind).

Major kudos especially to OP and also to the people at MyEWheel (even if they took some cajoling, at least they got there in the end).

I wish companies did the same with respect to power pads and if they can be mounted with the pedals closed.

Information is generally lacking all around.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AtlasP said:

This is the kind of stuff that makes me so happy.

....the people at MyEWheel (even if they took some cajoling, at least they got there in the end).

The MyEWheel guys have been nothing less than 100% supportive since day 1 of my new adventure. And have I been a pain in the a*s....^_^

• Like 1