MSX 100v 1230 hitting 5441 W ?

26 minutes ago, Rake said:

Hi all my MSX seems to be spiking on watts, it hits 5441w really regularly - it’s seen in darkness bot - is this a software error or anything to be concerned about ?

No.

Begode wheels report motor current and battery voltage. It is nonsense to multiply this two numbers, as motor voltage is different from battery.

But as this was "traditionally" reported since the beginning these number is still shown by the 3rd party apps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chriull said:

No.

Begode wheels report motor current and battery voltage. It is nonsense to multiply this two numbers, as motor voltage is different from battery.

But as this was "traditionally" reported since the beginning these number is still shown by the 3rd party apps.

Ahh ok so this is an app issue - thanks for the clarification 

Nothing to "alarmed" about at all. EUC world will show well 12k as max watts after an off balance landing. The number is pretty much useless, as is the max amps too since it spikes so high in certain situations. 

23 minutes ago, Flying W said:

as is the max amps too since it spikes so high in certain situations. 

I would not put my hands in fire for this, but as the amps are motor current they could get crazy high values...

5 hours ago, Chriull said:

I would not put my hands in fire for this, but as the amps are motor current they could get crazy high values...

I agree, I think at certain point the wheel just throws out a number to the app haha. 

I'd much rather see the battery current and not the motor.