Inmotion V11 range test 104 kg 43 kilometers

RobbyCrash

Hello EUC riders,

Did a sort of range test today with my new V11 (4th batch).

My weight today incl gear +- 104Kg...weather conditions, strong wind 6bft, temp 9 Celcius.

Start battery was +- 94%

End battery +- 17%

Riding style: medium fast

The V11 is smooth as butter and i really had fun today, next coming days the weather will be awesome sunny and temps around 18C so hopefully i will do a lot of touring in the next coming days.

Zero tiltback to the end.

https://euc.world/tour/595436969524334

Greetz from Amsterdam in The Netherlands.

Edited by RobbyCrash
More details
  • Like 1

• RobbyCrash changed the title to Inmotion V11 range test 104 kg 43 kilometers

I don’t mean to be a mood killer or anything, as I am very aware how fun it is to start familiarizing yourself with the V11! But the point of a range test is to measure the range the wheel can travel on one full charge. Not starting with a full battery and especially stopping way before the wheel tells you to doesn’t really tell much about the distance you could’ve ridden, since the actual maximum range doesn’t follow the percentage linearly.

You should be getting a full range of about 60km with your weight and ambient temperature that warm.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2021 at 8:53 PM, RobbyCrash said:

The V11 is smooth as butter and i really had fun today, next coming days the weather will be awesome sunny and temps around 18C so hopefully i will do a lot of touring in the next coming days.

It will be better if you charge it to 100% and run the battery down fully or at least to go home mode and give us the full range then👍 nicer weather should increase the overall range

• Like 2