Inmotion V11F ? A suspended dream?

Finn Bjerke

I hope the wonderfull suspension V11 will have an upgraded version. So many perfections in the V11 and a few imperfections.  I want the flying feeling of suspension also I need range more than speed and more than 30 kg is too much for me I find. First and foremost V11 is versatile, super comfy and will not have negative impact on your feet, knees and lower back. Painless long rides is def an option on the V11.   

Hopes for V11F:
Stronger build where moving (suspension) parts are.
Easy tyre shift 
Light weight and long range (dream on) 

• Like 3

Take with a grain of salt that my v11 is the only wheel I have every known.  I am in absolute ecstasy right now, I am literally smiling ear to ear after every ride.

I only have minor gripes and wishes.  I agree with your thoughrs @Finn Bjerke

1.  Love the head light, but difficult to keep the beam where you need it.  when you go slow it shines far ahead.  Going fast it focuses 10ft in front of you.

2.  Top shock valves should have an easy access door, even partially disassembling the saddle is a pain in the rumpus.

3.  Need less exposed bottom bits to snag when riding off road.

• 3 weeks later...

Totally agree on all 3 points - Regarding headlights I always have a strong helmet light and a handheld light since I like to see where Im going. If you go uphill the V11 headlight will point to the ground. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

100 volts, more/larger batteries (there’s more than enough width space), a suspension revision, an auto leveling headlight or finer pedal angle adjustment (software), a sturdier trolley handle, and motor quick disconnects so that the motherboard doesn’t need to be accessed when swapping out the tire/wheel.

Edited by EUC_user
  • Like 3