**SOLD** - Inmotion V11 - 110 MILES(176km) - $1700 *PRICE LOWERED***SOLD**

Fiori

8 minutes ago, Rich Sam said:

Recommend hashing out Ser# in pic.  But yeah If I had not just bought a December v11 I would seriously take you up on this!

Wasn't sure if serial mattered or not. But blanked it out just in case. Thanks! 

On 2/3/2021 at 1:45 AM, Collin Tazz Deleon said:

I'm interested email me at [email.address@removed]

Seller can do forum pm to you. I suggest hiding your email. When you get a pm it will trigger an email you used for your forum account registration. 

Edited by mrelwood
E-mail address removed

On 2/1/2021 at 7:43 PM, Carlo Wong said:

Which batch is this V11 and why are you selling the wheel?

Like I said in the main post: It's from the Xmas batch, the famous one with the container fire. Ordered in late December. I am selling it because I bought a Veteran Sherman and never ride the V11. Nothing against the V11 it just isn't as fast or powerful as the Sherman. 

On 2/2/2021 at 6:56 PM, Unventor said:

Seller can do forum pm to you. I suggest hiding your email. When you get a pm it will trigger an email you used for your forum account registration. 

ironic, he fixed his and I cant see the email, but YOUR 'quote' of his email, keeps it for all of us to know. :facepalm: Good looking wheel. I fear when spring fever hits, I'll be window shopping again.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

• Fiori changed the title to FOR SALE - Inmotion V11 - 110 MILES(176km) - $1700 *PRICE LOWERED*
  • Fiori changed the title to **SOLD** - Inmotion V11 - 110 MILES(176km) - $1700 *PRICE LOWERED***SOLD**