KS16X leaning to one side?

Crooznfbroozn

Ive always stood a bit "sideways" (one foot more forward than the other) on the KS16X, always attributed it to snowboarder habits (even though I only do it on this wheel). However changing to a knobby tire I notice the wheel really does want to fall to the left and it's taking a lot out of my right leg to consistently push the wheel back to center. (I'm assuming on the stock wheel it is less pronounced so I instinctively started to stand a bit uneven to counter the push sideways)

I've read of people balancing the wheel by adjusting the pedals, is that a thing as well on a KS16X?

Anyone have any experience with this?

Edited by Crooznfbroozn

On 1/24/2021 at 10:49 AM, Crooznfbroozn said:

I've read of people balancing the wheel by adjusting the pedals, is that a thing as well on a KS16X?

Anyone have any experience with this?

However changing to a knobby tire I notice the wheel really does want to fall to the left.  ///// Strange KS16X is symetrical weight distribution this mean you are factor not EUC.

I've read of people balancing the wheel by adjusting the pedals, is that a thing as well on a KS16X? ///// Waht adjusting pedal angle? Pedal size? Other pedal type?

Make again "true level " calibration with pedal setting "flat" just not adjust in app. 

"strange" stance is ok ride what you like and prefer.

Maybee try play with tire preassure this can help in stability. Lower PSI more confort stabile ride risk destroy RIM on curbs etc.

Higher PSI better agility and range. Try find what fit best for you.

I ride 16X on 37 PSI this is just me on chayo yang tire this not mean nothing you propably try 30 psi or less first.  

Some tyre profiles are a bit more pointy than others, the result being the EUC easily tilts to one side or an other. Can be annoying but it might wear out, especially with a knobby.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I just tried raising the right pedal one notch (about 1cm) on my KingSong S18. I was noticing that the wheel almost always wants to lean to my left, and now I think that I may have a right leg that is slightly shorter than the left. Raising the right pedal seems to help.

• Like 1

I haven't tried this yet but under "Gyro Angle Adjustment" check the "Left Right Angle Protection" I never really know what to do with that so mine is just set to default. The front Angle adjustment is the only thing I usually setup

23 minutes ago, ElectronxCycles said:

I haven't tried this yet but under "Gyro Angle Adjustment" check the "Left Right Angle Protection" I never really know what to do with that so mine is just set to default. The front Angle adjustment is the only thing I usually setup

That adjustment is at what angle euc motor stops/shuts off. The angle when euc drops sideways, when you lean it sideways and at one point motor stops. (Or so i think..)

• Upvote 1