SOLD- Virginia KS18-XL $1400 with roll.nz cover

Zach N

SOLD!

Virginia

Selling KS18-XL with Roll.nz cover

$1400+Shipping

900 miles, but I am still riding it so that will go up. First wheel, but looking to upgrade. Minor scrapes on pedals and handle, but under the cover it is nearly perfect. I also have original box.  *Update, eWheels offered to help with shipping since I ordered my replacement wheel with them so I am willing to ship within CONUS.

Pics: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahf-gkgV4Ulxg9I9u9jRNmHesz8lSw?e=sFr1dE

For the safety folks out there, I have adequate safety gear now :D.

Edited by Zach N
Pics
  • Like 3

Excellent wheel. I was tempted to jump at the deal, but my 18L just keeps on going and going. Fwiw, usa sellers can get a quote on shipping thru e-wheels. THey can help you save a few dollars, you just have to have original packaging. Best of luck on sale and purchases to whoever snags one of the greatest general purpose wheels made so far. WIth a rollNZ cover and big pedals, this wheel is refinement and class!

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

ShanePlanet,

Unfortunately this wheel didn't come from E-Wheels (my next purchase most likely will be), so they I don't think they will support. However that quote is from my wife's business account so I imagine it's comparable. 

Edited by Zach N

yes, they will. It doesnt need be from their store. No harm in sending an email to them. I think you need both addresses and perhaps phone numbers. Original packaging is just to ensure shipped safely. I shipped one a few months ago that was used when I got it. E-wheels handled it both directions. It was reasonable but maybe your account is better. SOrry, idr what i paid to ship an 18L across the usa.

Edited by ShanesPlanet

51 minutes ago, Zach N said:

Unfortunately this wheel didn't come from E-Wheels (my next purchase most likely will be), so they I don't think they will support. However that quote is from my wife's business account so I imagine it's comparable. 

If you order your next wheel from them, they'll extend the offer to help you sell/ship your old one (even if the old one didn't come from them).

Edited by AtlasP
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, AtlasP said:

If you order your next wheel from them, they'll extend the offer to help you sell/ship your old one (even if the old one didn't come from them).

I'm pretty sure they extend the shipping offer with no expectations with it. Its just the kindness they show to help the euc community in general. I didnt know they also help sell wheels.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I didnt know they also help sell wheels.

That's not what I meant. Helping you get cheaper shipping to sell your used one *is* helping you sell it, because the price you can sell at is cheaper than if you had to pay normal shipping.

I always have to marvel at how this is such a great move on ewheels' part--they reduce friction for those who want to upgrade by making it easier for them to sell their old wheel, the used wheel sale (and its lower price due to the cheaper shipping) lowers the barrier of entry to a new prospective rider (who will just as likely want to upgrade and be a potential ewheels customer in the future), it engenders general goodwill in the community, and it costs them virtually nothing but a miniscule amount of time to coordinate. It's brilliant.

Edited by AtlasP
  • Like 1

• Zach N changed the title to SOLD- Virginia KS18-XL $1400 with roll.nz cover