does anyone know the proper charger for the KingSong 14C W/the 840wh high capacity battery pack?

mke

i have been trying for weeks to find....they all seem to be consistent w/the voltage of 67.2 but vary w/the amperage? some say 2A others say 1.75...even a 4A was listed but they are also never clear that it is for the 14C which i know is an older model but there has to be something out there for it??....Thanks so Much.......mike

Amperage doesn't matter so much. It only needs to have the right voltage ("67V charger"). I think the stock chargers were 1.75A. Anything up to 4A should be unproblematic.

Maybe you'll have success asking if someone has a spare 67V King Song charger on the Private Sales forum.

• Like 1

I am using a 5A on my 680Wh 16 b/c and have not had any issues. Wheel has more than 10K km on it and still charges to 100%. I use the stock charger when not in a rush and the 5A charger when topping up between rides so I can continue to go at it again.

I have "upgraded" to the S18 since, so this wheel is my spare and my buddy has been learning on it with me. He is about 110kg with gear and he gets about 30km range still from the wheel. I have to say that I am impressed with the little sucker.

thank you for your answers....now tell me please i found a compatible charger but it go's from flickering red to flickering (slightly) green and yet the 14c flashes red w/beeping and thats (according to the manual)happens when the battery level goes below 5%?????any ideas????also if i leave the the charge in place for a few hours the lights com on voice actives---power on voice, and the gyroscope kicks in but then when i disconnect the charger it stops and only the rear light flickers red??......thanks so much!!!

Have you checked the charge level and voltage with EUC World or DarknessBot app yet? Your description makes it sound like the battery is very very low and it’ll take many hours on the charger to get it to 100%.

• Like 1