EUC World - Feature Request: Compass that is always on

Hi Seba, sometimes when I look at my interface it shows me the Amperage, but sometimes in that same exact spot it shows me my Bearing. What's the deal? How do I switch between the two?

I think a good feature for EUC World would be a compass that never goes away and is super visible oso you can check it really quickly with a glance. It could be as simple as a little triangle pointer that rotates around the main display or 2 characters elsewhere on the screen that simply shows "NW" etc (I think most people would prefer it use 1-2 characters ie: N,S,E,W instead of the exact bearing).

2 hours ago, Tryptych said:

Hi Seba, sometimes when I look at my interface it shows me the Amperage, but sometimes in that same exact spot it shows me my Bearing. What's the deal? How do I switch between the two?

Just swipe youf ringer up and down on the speedometer screen - this will switch between EUC dashboard and GPS dashboard. Dashboards also may change automatically, for example when you disconnect from your wheel it will switch to GPS and vice versa.

2 hours ago, Tryptych said:

I think a good feature for EUC World would be a compass that never goes away and is super visible oso you can check it really quickly with a glance. It could be as simple as a little triangle pointer that rotates around the main display or 2 characters elsewhere on the screen that simply shows "NW" etc (I think most people would prefer it use 1-2 characters ie: N,S,E,W instead of the exact bearing).

Yes, I'm thinking about it for some time. The only problem is to fit the compass neddle / bearing indicator into existing display :) I have to find a way to do this without compromising readability.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Seba said:

Just swipe youf ringer up and down on the speedometer screen - this will switch between EUC dashboard and GPS dashboard. Dashboards also may change automatically, for example when you disconnect from your wheel it will switch to GPS and vice versa.

Yes, I'm thinking about it for some time. The only problem is to fit the compass neddle / bearing indicator into existing display :) I have to find a way to do this without compromising readability.

screen real estate over compass for me. The sun seems to work fairly well most times of the day :). In cities, you can typically keep up with it by street signs and address numbers. My lemfo seems already crowded, and thats with the main screen on portrait and all the extra side info isnt shown. Impossible to see in landscape when its cramming number stats too. I really like the current main screen and how its ALL dial on the lemfo, but thats just personal preferance and device dependant. Perhaps toss a ton of extras on the gps version of the screen? Maybe toss compass on the tour tracking screen?

Edited by ShanesPlanet

On 1/5/2021 at 8:52 AM, ShanesPlanet said:

In cities, you can typically keep up with it by street signs and address numbers.

... in the limited number of countries / cities where it works like that (actually maybe US only?) 

Edited by Coco66