Wider pedals for the Sherman

Dominic Winsor

I would really like to get some wider pedals for the Sherman. I find with my stance, and the custom pads that I use, that my feet feel like they are on the outer edge of the standard pedals most of the time. 

In fact, I made a tight turn the other day and my left foot almost slipped off — just caught it in time. I think some Vicious grip tape will have to go on just like I did for my Z10.

What options are there? Thank you.

4 hours ago, Dominic Winsor said:

I would really like to get some wider pedals for the Sherman. I find with my stance, and the custom pads that I use, that my feet feel like they are on the outer edge of the standard pedals most of the time. 

In fact, I made a tight turn the other day and my left foot almost slipped off — just caught it in time. I think some Vicious grip tape will have to go on just like I did for my Z10.

What options are there? Thank you.

You’ll scrape the pedals a lot more if you put wider pedals. 

6 hours ago, orurio said:

Check out NyloNove XL for Veteran Sherman. Slightly wider and longer. 

The regular NyloNove Sherman pedals are 10mm more narrow than stock and a bit longer and by the pics the XL version is a bit longer still and basically the same width as stock pedals 

On 11/26/2020 at 4:59 PM, Willy510 said:

The regular NyloNove Sherman pedals are 10mm more narrow than stock and a bit longer and by the pics the XL version is a bit longer still and basically the same width as stock pedals 

Willy510, do you know if the sherman footplates fit on your MsuperX please?

On 11/28/2020 at 5:46 AM, Delmeekc said:

Willy510, do you know if the sherman footplates fit on your MsuperX please?

Sorry but I sold the pedals a few minutes after I received them , they probably would fit but lost width was a deal breaker and a lesson that I should have just made my own pedals instead of being lazy and trying to support another maker. 

• Like 1