Why doesn't my helmet fit anymore?

Gasmantle

1 minute ago, RetroThruster said:

Well I hope for your sake that you remembered to put your trousers on:)

Ha ha :)

On serious note, thinking back it's a good I didn't fall off - with the chin guard pressing against my snout a fall could have caused a nasty injury. :o

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gasmantle said:

Ha ha :)

On serious note, thinking back it's a good I didn't fall off - with the chin guard pressing against my snout a fall could have caused a nasty injury. :o

Without a working nose, you wont get invited to THOSE kinds of parties. You better take care of that snout, as a heart attack trumps being stuck at home alone, everytime.:blink1:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 3:57 AM, Gasmantle said:

Just done a run to the supermarket (about 4 miles away) all was fine till I came to ride back home. Suddenly my helmet wouldn't fit properly, the chin guard kept pressing against my nose making it very uncomfortable.

I was in a rush to get home before a heavy downpour of rain so I decided to put up with it and sort out the problem once I got home. For 4 miles the damn thing rubbed my nose and caused minor grazing.

Got home, took my helmet off and my woollen gloves fell out of the top - problem solved  :facepalm:

I’d imagine you purchased the helmet when you first started riding EUC’s. Over the months your head has probably shrunken and returned to it’s normal size... 

18 hours ago, Mac said:

I’d imagine you purchased the helmet when you first started riding EUC’s. Over the months your head has probably shrunken and returned to it’s normal size... 

I'm guessing he accidentally left his wool gloves inside his helmet instead.

• Like 2