$138 TG-T3 Monocycle / Electric Unicycle to your door 2-4 day shipping USA

Matt G

It says sold out so it doesnt add to cart . And the price is 208 ( not 178). I was gonna pull the trigger just to have a back up wheel for the times when i puncture the tire next time:)

but it kinda goes to show what the ewheel must really cost to manufacturer:) less than a $100, probably more like $20- $40. Well plus the bigger batteries of course, but still:) we are all paying hundreds of dollars, sometimes over a thousand, super inflated prices these days :) 

newer models come out and command insane prices because of scarcity, novelty, and perceived high value. I predict that in a few years, wheels like Msuper will go for $100-200 tops :) 

i think i am in the grumpy mode today :( sorry...going back to fooling myself and being happy again:). 

1 hour ago, Cloud said:

It says sold out so it doesnt add to cart . And the price is 208 ( not 178). I was gonna pull the trigger just to have a back up wheel for the times when i puncture the tire next time:)

but it kinda goes to show what the ewheel must really cost to manufacturer:) less than a $100, probably more like $20- $40. Well plus the bigger batteries of course, but still:) we are all paying hundreds of dollars, sometimes over a thousand, super inflated prices these days :) 

newer models come out and command insane prices because of scarcity, novelty, and perceived high value. I predict that in a few years, wheels like Msuper will go for $100-200 tops :) 

i think i am in the grumpy mode today :( sorry...going back to fooling myself and being happy again:). 

These units retail for  around  USD100 in China but I'm afraid it will not last one day with your riding style. Just try to relocate the thermal transfer system of your motherboard and you should be ok. 

5 hours ago, SlowMo said:

These units retail for  around  USD100 in China but I'm afraid it will not last one day with your riding style. Just try to relocate the thermal transfer system of your motherboard and you should be ok. 

Lol. 

This was my first uni back in early august before I got my 9B. It's a pretty bad unicycle, slow, and it will give if you push it even over 8 mph.. I wouldn't recommend this for riding on the streets.. but it is good as a learning wheel just to get the balance and not scratch your existing wheels. So if you want to get it to let other people learn on it, then that's definitely a good idea.. but don't get it if you want it as a real backup wheel.

Archived