Ms7025

Mobbn'

I figured out how to load a picture finally . haha 

hey is there anyone who has spare parts for the motherboard? I’m needing chip 

SM7025   For my baby to work again . Has anyone gotten a pack from China and has extra u could sell me by chance ? Ordering from China will take a long time and I’m having trouble getting my order in .   
CAN ANYONE HELP? Pls    Lorna 

D71F99EB-DCFE-4782-BFA8-7DE9935F58D8.png

Hey y’all ,  is there a way I can order motherboard pieces off someone ? Needing sm7025        I see different kinds online / weighting on top is different and I’m not sure on volts . These say 12-18 v  but these are 84v ? Is this correct? Or what don’t I know ?  Please help 

9 hours ago, Mobbn' said:

Hey y’all ,  is there a way I can order motherboard pieces off someone ? Needing sm7025        I see different kinds online / weighting on top is different and I’m not sure on volts . These say 12-18 v  but these are 84v ?

12-18V is the output voltage. They'll take the 84V input voltage (and more).

This is how i understand the (1) Data sheet from linkage (manufacturer?)

9 hours ago, Mobbn' said:

Is this correct? Or what don’t I know ?  Please help 

The one aliexpress offer for 10 pieces was usd 2.37 with usd 1.13 shipping...

Not much to go wrong with...

(1) its in chines, but fortunately voltages written with arabic numbers! ... and schematics are international...

• Like 1

Yeah sorry . I’m not sure where to post things yet . It looks like the entire motherboard is shot tho. You guys are great for helping .  I need a new board I saw from gotway for like $135  any suggestions on something I don’t know that I should ? 

On 6/23/2020 at 10:25 AM, Planemo said:

Man that's like the 3rd separate thread you have made this request in

2 hours ago, Mobbn' said:

Yeah sorry . I’m not sure where to post things yet .

I tried to combine this two topics and in here and hid your post in the third topic. Hope this is fine like this?

Imho it's easier for everyone to have infirmation in one spot!

It looks like the entire motherboard is shot tho. You guys are great for helping .  I need a new board I saw from gotway for like $135

I assume you mean for a Tesla?

There are/should be many versions out - you should somehow assure this motherboard fits with your connectors and motor! No idea what changed between the different versions. If you can bring up more details on what you have maybe some experienced tesla rider here can help you out. Ir you could double check this with the seller of the board?

any suggestions on something I don’t know that I should ? 

Good question! I'd like to know that, too! :thumbup:

Edited by Chriull

Well I found one for $130 and appears to be the same I have which has headlamp with holes above the lamp . I got it before Christmas last year . It’s 84v . On ewheels I found one . This is a good distributor yes ? 

On 6/26/2020 at 8:12 PM, tudordewolf said:

I found them for sale here, they would probably arrive faster than from China if you're willing to spend $20.

Thanks . I need the entire board I think now .