420wh packs major issue

Cody

wow that is shocking. on facebook contact eaither Tina Wong , Eileen mao, Flora Yaun , Vicky Huang and also Ulf Scheidsteger (he no longer works for them but always replies within a few hours. All these people i mentioned have Kingsong mentioned on their main profile so will be easy to find out the correct people on the facebook search option. hope this helps

• Like 2

Where is this pack from? Recent or old production? Doesn’t sound very serious indeed, especially from KS if they want to be the safety brand..

Edited by null

13 hours ago, null said:

Where is this pack from? Recent or old production? Doesn’t sound very serious indeed, especially from KS if they want to be the safety brand..

I contacted my seller, witch immediately have taken higher... and info kingsong europe...
wheel new :
https://i.ibb.co/gF4gc8n/Capture.jpg

• Like 2

Stuff like this makes me reconsider my entire outlook and faith in the euc manufacturers. So much damn money invested in these wheels, only to find things like this being shipped out as new? Hmm...

On 6/13/2020 at 6:37 PM, null said:

The first one is my pack lol

A KS16 pack on a KS14S, I think manufactured in 2017

It was wrapped the whole thing in a blue shrinkable plastic