Ninedroid Android App - best version?

Lefteris

Anyone with the apk of the version that works besides the latest one on Android?

If you have it and don't know how to share it i'll post a small guide for you to re-pack it for the community.

Thank you in advance!

edit: maybe have split versions for each model, for like one for the e another for the e+ etc?!

3 minutes ago, SirGeraint said:

@esaj, Is there a way for me to upload them to the "Download" section?  I am limited to 3.13mb and that's not enough for even the Ninedroid APKs which are a tenth of the size of the Ninebot APKs.

I don't know if "normal" users can submit files there.. if you can't upload them anywhere else, you can send them to my email (probably one at a time, as there's likely some attachment-limit) and I'll place them under downloads. I'll send you the address as a PM.

if there is a way to update the ep-roms on the boards after the warranty is expired it's gonna be the only way to flash a previous firmware to one nbe unit.. but these are out of my expertise.

i've been trying from yesterday to *shark the data with no luck, i'll install genymotion with arm translation and try from there by filtering out the traffic that goes in/out of the specific virtual machine.

14 minutes ago, esaj said:

I cannot add the Ninebot-apks to the downloads section, they're too large (it's limited to 9.5MB per file).

maybe use google drive or mega.nz or mediafire ?
(uploaded, zippyshare.com, etc ?)

7 hours ago, esaj said:

I put all the apks in mediafire:  https://www.mediafire.com/#79euks8dcj49m

epic! thank you so much. (edit) the link you provided is probably your internal link to view the files you've uploaded and not the shareable one. check for the shareable link, and maybe test it on another browser or over incognito mode.

i've capp'ed using wireshark for mac the genymotion virtual 4.4.4 kitkat, i'll re-do it with 5.x lollipop for better results. i'm currently analysing the file for urls that match the file the app downloads.

from what i've seen it just updates the app and then sends a specific firmware over the air.. it's not a binary that is included inside the app but probably a file fetched from the web.. i'll do more tests and report back..

32 minutes ago, Lefteros (SomniusX) said:

i've capp'ed using wireshark for mac the genymotion virtual 4.4.4 kitkat, i'll re-do it with 5.x lollipop for better results. i'm currently analysing the file for urls that match the file the app downloads.

from what i've seen it just updates the app and then sends a specific firmware over the air.. it's not a binary that is included inside the app but probably a file fetched from the web.. i'll do more tests and report back..

Yeah, that's what I thought about doing.  But I didn't even want to risk initiating a firmware update since I want to stay where I am at.  Plus then I figured only the latest version would be available.

42 minutes ago, Lefteros (SomniusX) said:

epic! thank you so much. (edit) the link you provided is probably your internal link to view the files you've uploaded and not the shareable one. check for the shareable link, and maybe test it on another browser or over incognito mode.

Whoops, probably copied wrong link. This should work:  https://www.mediafire.com/folder/79euks8dcj49m/ninebot

Archived