dsd317

Any EUC riders in Houston?

EUC's seem to be popular in California and New York.  Curious to know if there are any EUC riders/enthusiasts in the Houston area.  Looking to purchase my first EUC (Gotway or King Song 16" or 18" size) from eWheels.

I'm in Houston and I've been looking for riders as well. Doesn't seem to be many.

9 hours ago, Justin Pelzer said:

I'm in Houston and I've been looking for riders as well. Doesn't seem to be many.

Yeah.  EUC's must not be popular in Houston.  I'm still waiting for my KS S18 to arrive.  There are bike trails I'd like to explore in my area.

I am currently traveling the US, and am in Texas until late July. Let's meet up for a group ride!

I am in Sugar Land area.  I am fairly new at riding as well.

Interested in buying an electric unicycle but… It would be nice to rent one somewhere in the Houston area to try it out first  Please post if you know of a place that rents these. Houston Austin area would be great

On 7/14/2020 at 9:58 PM, Cychotic said:

I am in Sugar Land area.  I am fairly new at riding as well.

I'm in Sugar Land as well.  Just waiting for my King Song S18 to arrive.  It will be my first ever wheel, so it will be interesting.  It's been tough watching all the EUC videos without a wheel to ride.  I saw someone in Houston selling a King Song 16x on Facebook Marketplace...but soon thereafter is was gone.  Not sure if someone bought it or the seller changed his mind.

On 7/21/2020 at 2:14 AM, Euchero said:

Interested in buying an electric unicycle but… It would be nice to rent one somewhere in the Houston area to try it out first  Please post if you know of a place that rents these. Houston Austin area would be great

I agree.  I wouldn't mind renting one to try it out.  I thought I saw somewhere online where you could rent a Onewheel in Houston...maybe they would consider renting out EUC's.