Kingsong password?

I just downloaded kingsong’s softtuner app and tried it on my18XL First they asked for a password or serial number. I didn’t know what password they wanted so I input the wheel’s serial number, but that is like a 15 alpha/ numeric serial number. So my question is how do I change my password for the softtuner app? After many tries to use the app I gave up. The wheel went crazy, it tilted so far forward and then back fully. I deleted softtuner and downloaded it again, 3 times but it just wouldn’t work. Finally I deleted it for good and downloaded darknessbot again and I’m back with darknessbot. Man, am I disappointed. I lost all my darknessbot data and now I have to start again. 

1 minute ago, John Montpetit said:

I just downloaded kingsong’s softtuner app and tried it on my18XL First they asked for a password or serial number. I didn’t know what password they wanted so I input the wheel’s serial number, but that is like a 15 alpha/ numeric serial number. So my question is how do I change my password for the softtuner app? After many tries to use the app I gave up. The wheel went crazy, it tilted so far forward and then back fully. I deleted softtuner and downloaded it again, 3 times but it just wouldn’t work. Finally I deleted it for good and downloaded darknessbot again and I’m back with darknessbot. Man, am I disappointed. I lost all my darknessbot data and now I have to start again. 

Just login as guest rather than try put a password in👍

1 minute ago, John Montpetit said:

I did login as a guest but it still asked me me for a password or serial number. The serial number is very long and I had to reinstall the app 3 times and input the serial  number 3 times.

I presume your using iPhone i use Android soft tuner and just login as guest but I did download it on iPad and just logged in as guest with no further information needed 🤔

• 7 months later...
13 minutes ago, Maurizio said:

I also have the same problem I forgot my password and can't get into the app anymore they ask me for serial number but I can't get in anyway do you have any ideas to suggest?

Hi, please use the forum language, you can translate here.

Edited by null