Mr

3 hours ago, Andy Lambert said:

I've learned on a KO1. I want to upgrade to something that that I can ride off road. Grass. Gravel. Nothing too adventurous.

Well I think you will find there are these things called EUC (electric unicycles) that cann do things you K01 can't. I suggest you take a look at the video and photo section to get inspired. You will surely find that nothing adventurous is due to the limitations of the K01. An EUC once learned to ride it, does not have these limitations.

Edited by Unventor

I have no idea what a KO1 is, but i do recognize a new member AND in North Carolina! Welcome and welcome!! Im on the NW side fwiw. I think that MOST of the current euc's are capable of what you are looking for. So many similar choices now, but you will need to do some digging to try and narrow down a little bit.

That is too cool. Does an euc fall way ahead or behind this thing? Seemed like it'd be easier to learn. I dont see a HUGE battery anywhere.

Edited by ShanesPlanet

An electric Unicycle will be harder to learn, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't get one.  Micah, who did the review in the video above spend considerably more than an hour learning to ride an EUC.  But he did learn, as can most everyone who takes the time.  I think that you will find an EUC to be a huge improvement over the K01;  There are hours of videos about EUCs on YouTube.  Just search "electric unicycle". Happy riding!

Edited by rainystateguy