V8 problem

Apostol Georgiev

Hi Guys ! Today as I waited for a green white on the trafic my V8 stop working. It blinked with red lights several times and then turns off. Now when I try to turned it on it  do the same thing.
The wheel is on about 6-7k kilometers. This is the first time I have problems with it. Any ideas ?

https://streamable.com/zd6k0h

P.S. Sorry for my bad english

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Apostol Georgiev said:

Hi Guys !

Welcome!

Today as I waited for a green white on the trafic my V8 stop working. It blinked with red lights several times and then turns off. Now when I try to turned it on it  do the same thing.

The wheel is on about 6-7k kilometers. This is the first time I have problems with it. Any ideas ?

Standstill is a big burden for wheels - high currents can occur. Although this was just a "real" problem in the very beginning of EUCs.

Doing the pendulum (driving back on forth on the "same spot") can still lead to overheat/fried mosfets/motor wires.

Does your V8 show feelable resistance if you move it while turned off? That would be a certain sign of fried mosfets/short circuit by the motor cables.

Seems to be some specific error code (i don't know - never had an inmotion weel).

But such codes were most certainly already posted here and some knowledgable member will "jump in".

4 hours ago, Apostol Georgiev said:

Me of course. I open it up at least 15 times by now. It was only matter of time for somethink like this to happen.

I love an honest Man! :cheers:

The more you mess up, the more you learn. ........ That is how I know so much :whistling::roflmao:

• Like 2