Ninebot Z10 went dead, when on charger the Bluetooth is blinking

Hey guys,

yesterday my Z10 went dead. The state of charge had to be about 60%. The wheel is blocked.

When I put it to the charger only the Bluetooth icon is blinking. I bought the Z10 in Jan 2020.

Checkout the state at: https://youtu.be/RSv8CK5whvg

• Like 1

Welcome @TedTamas

When did it work normally the last time with about which state of charge?

I assume it is not possible to connect with the app anymore?

Z10 has a constant battery drain and will disable itself if stored too long...:(

However, here should be enough experienced Z10 owners around, to hopefully can help you to get it running again!

Thank you @Chriull. I really appreciate your really quick reply. You're the best.

Yesterday, around 8am I wen to work, took about half an hour. 

Everything was fine, in the evening 6pm even in the office Z10 working just fine. Traveling back by subway it went to this strange state.

While it is connected to the charger I managed to connect w/DarkensBot. Would you pls take a look at the screens? Just put it to https://sites.google.com/dharmagrid.com/ninebot-z10-is-dead/home

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TedTamas said:

Everything was fine, in the evening 6pm even in the office Z10 working just fine. Traveling back by subway it went to this strange state.

So my battery concerns seem not to be the prob - still 82% available!

So my Z10 experience is exhausted...:ph34r:

Could be some locking state/calibration mode or whatever Z10 offers?

40 minutes ago, TedTamas said:

While it is connected to the charger I managed to connect w/DarkensBot.

Are you able to connect it to the Segway-Ninebot app at all?  If so can you get to the "Battery" information and check both battery 1 and 2 screens?  There is also a lock within the Segway-Ninebot app that may have triggered in some way!!??

Ninebot app lock screen.jpg

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 1

Unfortunately, I'm not able to connect w/the Segway-Ninebot app. "Connect failed." At this moment the DarknessBot is killed. 

So far the only way is DarkenessBot I'm able to connect with. Quite strange.

Just now, TedTamas said:

Unfortunately, I'm not able to connect w/the Segway-Ninebot app. "Connect failed." At this moment the DarknessBot is killed. 

So far the only way is DarkenessBot I'm able to connect with. Quite strange.

Most/many wheels can only connect to one app!

So try to connect to ninebot app without prior connection to Darknessbot.

Hey @shellac, thank you very much for asking. Unfortunately I was not able to setup an Android phone. Want to try this week.

Regarding the warrant, yes I should have at least a one year warranty as well. I'm going to reach out the Z10 warranty service provider.

Anyway I'm going to keep you posted about the mimod.ru so I could get more detailed data from batteries,

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @shellac, let me give a quick status.

Just came back from a local Segway Ninebot Support company. The result: they've tried to replace a control panel, which made a short circuit.

So they replace my Z10 and gave me a new one. Hope this time it will last more than just couple of months:)

Cheers

• Like 2