Just purchased my second MSuper from johnc

Donafello

I just want to thank John again for making the 2nd purchase just as good as the first one. I purchased a msuper 850wh HS from him last night( or should I saw early this morning). I sold my 680wh yesterday to a friend and had the opportunity to pick up a 850 so I jumped on it. All I can say is if your in the market for a unicycle to contact him and see if he has what your looking for. 

3 hours ago, Donafello said:

I just want to thank John again for making the 2nd purchase

I just got my IPS 260, but i am already running out of battery on it... At some point i will be looking for another EUC. I will remember this as the msuper was one of the EUCs i was looking at.

whats his user or info so ill have it?

5 hours ago, Donafello said:

I just want to thank John again for making the 2nd purchase just as good as the first one. I purchased a msuper 850wh HS from him last night( or should I saw early this morning). I sold my 680wh yesterday to a friend and had the opportunity to pick up a 850 so I jumped on it. All I can say is if your in the market for a unicycle to contact him and see if he has what your looking for.

Hey that is not fair I just want one and so far no luck. LOL

23 minutes ago, Donafello said:

Talk to johnc. I'm sure he can get you one if you really wanted one. you can pm him.

I am working with him now trying to work things out, he is the most responsive vendor I have dealt with so far.

1 hour ago, Villac said:

@spikes2020 his user name is @johnc415 . @Cloud my Msuper2 MS 850 does NOT tip back at any speed I've reached (28 km/hr); the beeps are LOUD, they are deletable on the app. I will be keeping the beeps there! 

First thanks!!!

Second, i heard you can put a variable resistor in with the speaker so you could adjust the volume of the beeps... might void your warranty though...

10 hours ago, Villac said:

@spikes2020 his user name is @johnc415 . @Cloud my Msuper2 MS 850 does NOT tip back at any speed I've reached (28 km/hr); the beeps are LOUD, they are deletable on the app. I will be keeping the beeps there! 

Thanks @Villac I was hoping that maybe by now Gotway has started to incorporate the tilt back feature in their msupers  and i was hoping that maybe the latest units have this feature? (as i understand that Gotway has now incorporated the tiltback into their 14" wheel)

13 hours ago, Linneaunicycles said:

That is the same as 650wh model. But there are three model of both 680wh and 850wh, HS(High speed), MS(middle speed), LS(low speed).

Yes, i understand , same model. I just thought maybe, just like kingsong makes software upgrades/ other changes for newer same model units, i thought maybe gotway is doing the same

Archived