KS14C bluetooth speaker connection

Henrik Olsen

Dont know what you are doing but try connection to the speakers without the app. Do it from your bluetooth menu on your phone, bypassing the app. Make sure you press the button on the wheel twise until the wheel says Power on. 

9 hours ago, Henrik Olsen said:

ohh, twice button pressing... that is new to me...  I will try and report back...

I didnt know it could be done another way...i always press it until the light blinks a second time and the wheel says "power on". Then, to listen to music, i connect thru the bluetooth connect menu on the phone, so i dont use the app for that

On 11/15/2015, 8:24:26, Cloud said:

Dont know what you are doing but try connection to the speakers without the app. Do it from your bluetooth menu on your phone, bypassing the app. Make sure you press the button on the wheel twise until the wheel says Power on. 

Finally. Thanks, man- the double press of the button did the trick. Rolled through a parking lot area with Led Zep Black Dog playing and everyone's jaws were dropped and people pointing as I sped on by. Damn good feeling!

10 minutes ago, BobbyDee said:

Finally. Thanks, man- the double press of the button did the trick. Rolled through a parking lot area with Led Zep Black Dog playing and everyone's jaws were dropped and people pointing as I sped on by. Damn good feeling!

I know, right?

Archived