KS16X Right Rear Light Not Working

UbeRoll

I recall someone writing about it, But if you look at the official KS assembly and dis assembly videos, It doesn't look athat hard to change. 

I would however try to swa them around to verify that it is the light and not something else (if connectors allow it, I have not opned mine yet). 

• Like 1

I'll probably open the wheel up when I have to change the tire, and do the repair then. Hopefully it's just a loose connection, as I've been careful not to crash it. I have other rear flashy lights that I stuck on my helmet to be more visible to drivers. 

33 minutes ago, UbeRoll said:

I'll probably open the wheel up when I have to change the tire, and do the repair then. Hopefully it's just a loose connection, as I've been careful not to crash it. I have other rear flashy lights that I stuck on my helmet to be more visible to drivers. 

I have the same problem with my 16x. The left brake light stopped working within the first 10 miles of riding. I’ve opened it up and looked at it, moved wires around and checked connections. Still doesn’t work. More than likely a faulty led. You’d think for nearly 2 grand should be a little better quality. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jpd said:

I have the same problem with my 16x. The left brake light stopped working within the first 10 miles of riding. I’ve opened it up and looked at it, moved wires around and checked connections. Still doesn’t work. More than likely a faulty led. You’d think for nearly 2 grand should be a little better quality. 

Yes on the other hand anything can stop working even if you paid 2x or 3x as much. 

Just look at flagship phones how failure rate of these are. 

• Like 1