MSX BAttery drain + EUCWorld

Hello everybody. I want to clear my brain of some worries and listen to input about this from other riders who may have more knowledge on this than me.

On a group ride in late Feb, I rode about 45km and returned home with 35% battery remaining. Pretty good for a day spent going up long hills as well as down them, in temps between 4-7C
Just recently after that, I decided to get some Silicone and made a custom gasket for my sidepanels. Just as an insurance against any future water ingress. There's obviously been some water in my color LED's because on the left side they spaz out, even when not set to be turned on as I ride. But I don't really care about them, and I don't even know how to get into them in the first place.

Okay, so with that metric as my background, my following issue is this. 
I took my wheel out for a ride of about 20km the other day, and felt like the battery had drained substantially more than I was expecting. I will link a few EUCWorld tours at the end of this for anyone to look at. I didn't think too much more about it, and went about my day. Then I had another ride, and again, I was wondering why the battery level dropped so far down after such a short drive. 
These rides have all been in temps around 3-8C on a tire that measures around 1.6-7 bars pressure.

Secondly, and this might be completely unrelated: Looking at EUCWorld, the battery indicator in the app does not update nearly as smoothly as it did before. It used to be that it would respond completely linearly with the load you put on the wheel, so that you could know if pushing it a certain amount with how much battery was remaining, to 0% (In the app, anyway) 
However, this is no longer the case. Now it updates very, very rarely. If that is related to my wheel or not, I don't know, but I thought it was worth noting, in case anyone else has seen this too.

20km ride from earlier today.
13Km ride from earlier today

3 hours ago, Issah said:

Secondly, and this might be completely unrelated: Looking at EUCWorld, the battery indicator in the app does not update nearly as smoothly as it did before. It used to be that it would respond completely linearly with the load you put on the wheel, so that you could know if pushing it a certain amount with how much battery was remaining, to 0% (In the app, anyway) 
However, this is no longer the case. Now it updates very, very rarely. If that is related to my wheel or not, I don't know, but I thought it was worth noting, in case anyone else has seen this too.

20km ride from earlier today.
13Km ride from earlier today

Please change both tours visibility to "Link only", because for now they are not available to view for other people. After you change visibility I'll be able to take a look at this and verify if battrey level is shown correctly or not.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Seba said:

Please change both tours visibility to "Link only", because for now they are not available to view for other people. After you change visibility I'll be able to take a look at this and verify if battrey level is shown correctly or not.

I changed it. I thought I had already set the option in the app, honestly.

2 hours ago, Issah said:

I changed it. I thought I had already set the option in the app, honestly.

Actually I don't see anything you should worry about. Battery level will vary with load, as it's calculated based on battery voltage. You can enable "Battery level averaging" to smooth-out battery level readout on you app screen. Again, I don't see anything unusual in your battery level graph of both tours. Unfortunately Gotways and King Songs doesn't have real battery gauge circuit inside their BMSes.