Want to buy Mten3, max budget is 700 usd

Denny Paul

edit: my girlfriend bought me a new one from eWheels as a surprise. I’m like whaaaaaaaat?!? :laughbounce2:

I started about a month ago, and yeah I got hooked pretty hard haha. My future set up I’m aiming for eventually after some saving will be an Mten3 and a KS16x, am I crazy or does it seem like a good combo?

So anyway, I hear really good things about the Mten3, I’m aware there’s a few different versions. Of course my ideal would be the latest 84v with the larger battery capacity. I’m located in San Leandro California. Willing to pay up to $700 USD for the ideal version used in good condition. But I’m willing to at least consider any version for a fair price. 

Feel free to post offers, advice, or pricing opinions. All appreciated, thanks!

Edited by Denny Paul
  • Like 2

I don't really see many used EUCs for sale and very few used Mten3s seem to have been sold. I really just don't think you will find a used one, but I guess it's worth a try. I'm in the market for one but will probably wait for ewheels to come out with their $600 model. If you want max voltage and battery size, might as well just bite the bullet and buy new IMHO. I would buy from a US seller myself, but they can be had for under $900 with the largest battery if you buy from China. Not much more than what you want to spend and it will be new, it just might take awhile to get to you.

Edited by 7th1rt3en

3 hours ago, 7th1rt3en said:

I'm in the market for one but will probably wait for ewheels to come out with their $600 model.

What’s the $600 model on the way? Is that the 64v? Pretty good price new if so; I might wait on that too. 

Btw, thanks to all so far for the insight. I’ll consider buying new if it comes to it, which likely will I suppose. 

13 hours ago, Ben Kim said:

it took me months to find a used mten3, but it’s such a fun little wheel. good luck with the search! 

Nice.   Did you happen the buy the one on NYC PEV Marketplace last week?  I was about to pull the trigger then saw it was sold in a day or so.   Haha... 

15 minutes ago, JonnyBonz said:

Nice.   Did you happen the buy the one on NYC PEV Marketplace last week?  I was about to pull the trigger then saw it was sold in a day or so.   Haha... 

nope. got a real beat up example for $400, runs fine but it’s seen better days (84V / 512Wh)

2 hours ago, lennlen said:

@Ben Kim, I see we're both in NYC.  How do you like the mten3 so far?  I've been commuting daily on my ips i5, but have been looking for a chance to move into an mten3.   Are you looking to reduce inventory or pass forward some of that mten3 fun anytime soon? :D

fun wheel, limited utility though given a 10-12 mile range the way i ride it. Not planning on selling it.