Ninebot App v3

Systemsjedi

21 minutes ago, Jag_Rip said:

not sure if you wanted to post this here @Viktiga ^_^

Well I didn't want to open a another thread in case there is an existing thread( I didn't find any) and only Ninebot users read this thread so I gave it a shot ^_^

Better with one useless post then a useless thread.

You are aware that this Thread is about the recently released new Ninebot APP v3 on iPhone, so no screws attached. ^_^ Check out my vinylwrap thread, there are pictures of a open bot. And to answer your Question, Ninebot hardware has no special screws, works with standard screwdrivers.

I tried the new app one Android mobile. It is very cool and it has the function that you can call out the camera and use it as a HUD type of thing so you can read your speed while watching the road ahead.

2 hours ago, Jag_Rip said:

You are aware that this Thread is about the recently released new Ninebot APP v3 on iPhone, so no screws attached. ^_^ Check out my vinylwrap thread, there are pictures of a open bot. And to answer your Question, Ninebot hardware has no special screws, works with standard screwdrivers.

Yes I am^_^. Thank you for the link.

I made a MI Account and was able to log in with that, but I dont recall my original login for the old ninedroid app and also cant register a new one..

the shared login with the mi account fails after trying to modify any account settings inside and wants you to log in again that creates a loop... Its not very stable yet. But you can modify lights and other settings with the new app, so its also made for NBone.

Here is a Imgur album I made of the app..

The new ui is a complete overhaul and included some cool new features :) for example, direction of movement, how many miles left before the battery dies, even a mileage calculator where you input your weight, battery condition, etc.

image.png

Ps- I used the same log in for the pervious version 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

This is on the Nexus 5X with Android 6.0 Marshmellow.

The new Ninebot app will fail to connect when you have a bluetooth pin set for the device. It was also in a suboptimal state for the old app as well. I had to remove my pin in order for me to be able to use the app.

Besides this, on the old Ninebot 2 app I noticed that it took a long time for the Vehicle Battery Capacity or any Angle stuff to load. THe new Ninebot 3 app loads everything immediately so that alone is a major improvement.

Screenshot_20151031-133627.png

Screenshot_20151031-133722.png

Screenshot_20151031-133905.png

Screenshot_20151031-134125.png

Everything is now back to normal for me (iphone) and I can log in.

I didn't do anything, just letting time running. I launched again the app few minutes ago and it logged in automatically. My 9B was immediately detected (even with my pin code for BT) and I now have access to all the options.

The new layout is very nice and the mileage estimation will be very useful. Well done.

Finally, it looks that this was due to Ninebot servers the app connects to, not the app as such. Bit a pity that the app cannot work offline and required login to be functional.

Enjoy your 9B1
F.

20 minutes ago, fearedbliss said:

The new Ninebot app will fail to connect when you have a bluetooth pin set for the device.

Thank you!

speedyfeet has a nice video on how to reset the pin

switch 9b1 on, press and hold power button, lean until it starts beeping, count 17 beeps and release. give it a few tries ;)

1 hour ago, Blunzn said:

>> The new Ninebot app will fail to connect when you have a bluetooth pin set for the device.

Thank you!

speedyfeet has a nice video on how to reset the pin

switch 9b1 on, press and hold power button, lean until it starts beeping, count 17 beeps and release. give it a few tries ;)

I disagree. Mine works perfectly even with pin code in place and new version of the app. No need to reset it

Archived