Fosjoas Intelligent Self-Balancing Electric Scooter Makes Life Happier

Jie Janet

Abstract: Too many people, especially young people, are born with huge life pressures. After five laborious workdays, they should've taken a trip with their family members, but stuck by more serious traffic jam. As the result, they prefer to stay at home. The advent of Fosjoas one-wheel electric scooter makes those people happier in their life and the following explain why.

Too many people, especially young people, are born with huge pressures from work, family and society. For example, congested way to work every morning opens an exhausted day. After five workdays, finally, they should've taken a trip with their family members, but stuck by more serious traffic jam. As the result, they prefer to stay at home even on weekends. The advent of Fosjoas intelligent self-balancing electric scooters makes those people happier in their life and the following explain why.

http://www.fosjoas.com/images/UpliadImg/Fosjoas_20151021104902704.jpg

First of all, riding Fosjoas self-balancing scooters is not restricted by congested traffic. It can be ridden on non-motorized vehicle lane freely. When all cars on the road are stuck by red lights, Fosjoas electric scooters can brush past rapidly. Meanwhile, Fosjoas electric scooters are designed for all age stages, because it owns many different subtypes, including electric unicycle, two-wheeled electric scooter, twin-wheeled self-balancing scooter, sitting-posture scooter and SUV scooter. All of them can be used as transports for daily use and for entertainment. On workdays, people can ride Fosjoas electric unicycle or twin-wheeled scooter to go to company. On weekends, they can ride Fosjoas SUV or two-wheeled electric scooter to challenge the nature.

Kids and the elderly are two particular groups, because they are demanding for the riding safety. However, safety is never the problem of Fosjoas self-balancing one wheel electric scooter. On the one hand, the self-balancing of them is realized by adopted aerospace attitude control theory, fuzzy software algorithm and gyroscope system. Then, riders can control electric scooters by changing body gravity and thus riding is very easy. On the other hand, many systems, such as electronic brake system, hydraulic suspension system, battery protection, tilting protection and speed protection, can guarantee personal safety to the best.

Happy life always comes from a happy mood. Fosjoas electric scooters make every day of people relaxing and free. Naturally, they can be happy to face the life.

• 3 months later...

This is an advertising section but it is not a SPAM section. The original post reads just like spam and does not provide the essential information an advertisement would offer, such as, pictures, features, price, where to buy, etc. I cannot imagine anyone being helped in their purchase decision by this discussion.

Perhaps we should just delete this thread and make it clear that "Advertisements and Promotions" is for manufacturers and resellers who want to provide buying information and special offers to forum visitors. Other posts should be deleted. For an example of what DOES belong in this section I would point to this post.

5 minutes ago, dmethvin said:

This is an advertising section but it is not a SPAM section. The original post reads just like spam and does not provide the essential information an advertisement would offer, such as, pictures, features, price, where to buy, etc. I cannot imagine anyone being helped in their purchase decision by this discussion.

Perhaps we should just delete this thread and make it clear that "Advertisements and Promotions" is for manufacturers and resellers who want to provide buying information and special offers to forum visitors. Other posts should be deleted. For an example of what DOES belong in this section I would point to this post.

Absolutely agree, and the post you link to, yet again, also has @Lisny Abby attempting to damage Ninebot, as if she is an ordinary member expressing an opinion and not from a rival company ( Airwheel) IMHO, all of @Lisny Abby, @Jie Janet and @Dauy Alice's posts should be removed until they learn to behave.

I think their behaviour here has permanently put me off of ever purchasing an Airwheel product.

On 2016/2/27 at 3:55 AM, Keith said:

Absolutely agree, and the post you link to, yet again, also has @Lisny Abby attempting to damage Ninebot, as if she is an ordinary member expressing an opinion and not from a rival company ( Airwheel) IMHO, all of @Lisny Abby, @Jie Janet and @Dauy Alice's posts should be removed until they learn to behave.

I think their behaviour here has permanently put me off of ever purchasing an Airwheel product.

why my posts should be removed, I post in this "advertisements promotions " section, just  want more people know Fosjoas this brand, and  I don't post always in here, it seems I have do nothing harmful thing :angry:

On 2016/2/27 at 3:55 AM, Keith said:

first i want to say, i never damage Ninebot, if you think i do like this, do you have any evidences.

i just Send some show Show information, and tell people where to repair their Airwheels.

Yes, I am proposing a change that makes Advertising and Promotions more useful to the visitors. The posts here should be true advertisements, with prices and procedures for purchasing, or useful descriptions of products and their specifications. Please, no  more "Our product will make your life happier!" I don't think that helps to sell anything and it clutters the section.

I have already pointed to an example of a post that I think truly belongs in this section:

13 hours ago, Jie Janet said:

why my posts should be removed, I post in this "advertisements promotions " section, just  want more people know Fosjoas this brand, and  I don't post always in here, it seems I have do nothing harmful thing :angry:

This was posted in the wrong section then, can you remove it?

8 hours ago, dmethvin said:

Yes, I am proposing a change that makes Advertising and Promotions more useful to the visitors. The posts here should be true advertisements, with prices and procedures for purchasing, or useful descriptions of products and their specifications. Please, no  more "Our product will make your life happier!" I don't think that helps to sell anything and it clutters the section.

I have already pointed to an example of a post that I think truly belongs in this section:

This was posted in the wrong section then, can you remove it?

but it indeed describe Airwheel, I post an article about Airwheel M3 in "Airwheel" section is wrong?

haha, I always think this forum is freedom of expression, maybe I am wrong.

23 hours ago, Jie Janet said:

1 hour ago, Jie Janet said:

but it indeed describe Airwheel, I post an article about Airwheel M3 in "Airwheel" section is wrong?

haha, I always think this forum is freedom of expression, maybe I am wrong.

We definitely welcome contributions from Airwheel! Provide useful answers to regular Airwheel users about how they can use your products, or help them fix problems, or tell them information about new Airwheels. 

In contrast, this post is not very useful at all and isn't in any of those categories. The only person who found it interesting was another Airwheel confederate, @Dauy Alice. On forums that is known as "brigading" and should never be done. Do not upvote each other's posts because you work for the same company,. Do not collaborate in any way to upvote or downvote posts in other subforums either.

Freedom of expression doesn't mean there are no rules. The rules we have are meant to make the forum better for the people who visit. If they have to read through a lot of junk it makes them want to leave. It doesn't help any of you or Airwheel to post poor-quality content, it reflects poorly on you personally and on Airwheel, the company you represent.

• 3 weeks later...
On 29 February 2016 at 4:00 AM, Lisny Abby said:

first i want to say, i never damage Ninebot, if you think i do like this, do you have any evidences.

i just Send some show Show information, and tell people where to repair their Airwheels.

In the below post you reply:"The price is so high", without declaring yourself as working for Airwheel, and incidentally in response to a price that is cheaper than Airwheel. In other words a post designed purely to damage Ninebot and IMHO completely unacceptable behaviour on this forum.

Then, of course, there is this even more disgusting set of posts:

Archived