Gotway nikola LED strip configuration

Hello

is there a way to configure the LED light patternon the nikola? 

i mean i had a ninebot that i was able to configure the LED light pattern with the APPS

Turn it OFF/ON ??

Edited by Lavabo

There are only about a half dozen options, not customizable. You can toggle between them by short pressing the on/off button. Push once, light on, push again to cycle light pattern, push again, light on, push again to next pattern, repeat. One of the options are the LEDs off. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2019 at 11:08 AM, Shinra said:

So weird, they are not customizable, but sometimes I see Gotway Nikolas on YouTube, and It's  like they have a color pattern I can not choose on my Gotway Nikola. 

Didn't mean to directly sell the product. Just wanted to say, hey it can be done. 

23 hours ago, Christopher Michel Marin said:

Didn't mean to directly sell the product. Just wanted to say, hey it can be done. 

i found that interesting, thank you, keep us informed!

Edited by Lavabo

On 10/30/2019 at 12:34 PM, Christopher Michel Marin said:

Well.....normally i would wait...but might as well say something Soon... My Team and i will be opening our online-store based in the USA. We will be selling Gotway LED Light mods, as one of our first products. They are universal to any Gotway wheel with colored LED's...
I haven't mentioned it too much because i'm waiting for the business license to finish processing. Which should happen by early November. But we are already producing models for pre-release...  

We are making a youtube channel and are building our website. But if you want to see a preliminary video of what it will be like. I can link you a video on facebook... 

It will be: 
1. Controlled via Bluetooth
2. Choose through over 100 pre-programmed light modes
3. Turn lights on/off via app
4. Adjust brightness of LEDs, you can adjust them much brighter than what they are currently set to stock.
5. Pick independent colors
6. Create your own modes by selecting colors and your transitions
7. Adjust speed of pre-programmed or custom modes.
8. Play your music on your phone through the app. The LEDs will match the beat.

Also...it will be less then $100...
So far we have tested it with the Nikola, MSuperX, Tesla and are trying it out on a few other wheels soon...

Pretty cool!

On 10/30/2019 at 12:34 PM, Christopher Michel Marin said:

Well.....normally i would wait...but might as well say something Soon... My Team and i will be opening our online-store based in the USA. We will be selling Gotway LED Light mods, as one of our first products. They are universal to any Gotway wheel with colored LED's...
I haven't mentioned it too much because i'm waiting for the business license to finish processing. Which should happen by early November. But we are already producing models for pre-release...  

We are making a youtube channel and are building our website. But if you want to see a preliminary video of what it will be like. I can link you a video on facebook... 

It will be: 
1. Controlled via Bluetooth
2. Choose through over 100 pre-programmed light modes
3. Turn lights on/off via app
4. Adjust brightness of LEDs, you can adjust them much brighter than what they are currently set to stock.
5. Pick independent colors
6. Create your own modes by selecting colors and your transitions
7. Adjust speed of pre-programmed or custom modes.
8. Play your music on your phone through the app. The LEDs will match the beat.

Also...it will be less then $100...
So far we have tested it with the Nikola, MSuperX, Tesla and are trying it out on a few other wheels soon...

Nice! I’ve replaced my Nikola LED strips once and one of the sides is starting to fail again.  Very interested in your mod.  Let us know!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 10/30/2019 at 2:35 PM, Christopher Michel Marin said:

Update to this post?

On 10/11/2019 at 11:18 AM, Dzlchef said:

There are only about a half dozen options, not customizable. You can toggle between them by short pressing the on/off button. Push once, light on, push again to cycle light pattern, push again, light on, push again to next pattern, repeat. One of the options are the LEDs off. 

Why didn't I read this earlier?? I didn't even know about this method. Thank you!!

• Like 1