Chicway online sales.

Gasmantle

I strongly recommend that folks take their money elsewhere based on my experience. Their customer support sucks, their website sucks, and they have some very shady practices you can read about my $ 1600.00 mistake here 

https://www.reddit.com/r/ElectricUnicycle/comments/olvl9l/psa_stay_away_from_chicwayshop_for_ordering_euc/

• Like 2

Hi all

I run the website www.highendscooters.co.uk in the uk we sell both electric scooters and late last year we started selling electric unicycles and accessories. 

I can confirm that Chicway store is official we buy our Chicway Pedal direct from Chicway and have developed a working relationship with them. 

I say this all to say you can buy with confidence from these guys. 

Hope this information helps clarify the legitimacy of this store. 

57 minutes ago, HighEndScooters said:

Hi all

I run the website www.highendscooters.co.uk in the uk we sell both electric scooters and late last year we started selling electric unicycles and accessories. 

I can confirm that Chicway store is official we buy our Chicway Pedal direct from Chicway and have developed a working relationship with them. 

Hope this information helps clarify the legitimacy of this store. 

If you have a working relationship with Chicway - obviously you have a vested interest in promoting them - however I have no vested interest other than being a customer who ended up with a major headache by dealing with chicway.shop - facts are that they have not fulfilled their commitment and if they do honor their word I will absolutely vouch for them but as of now I am still out of $ 1600.00 and nothing to show for it :-(

Edited by kitemi
  • Like 2

Yes, stay clear of Chicway, last year they actually canceled an order I had and said they would refund me. I waited weeks as never did they write me back.  They wouldn’t answer my emails on when I could expect my refund.  I finally had to get Paypal involved as the 180 day time limit was closing in quickly with. As soon as paypal got involved they finally refunded me. It was a headache, especially waiting almost 180 days for a wheel!   AVOID!  The only reason I ordered from them is my dealer here in the US was out of stock.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HighEndScooters said:

can confirm that Chicway store is official we buy our Chicway Pedal direct from Chicway and have developed a working relationship with them. 

I cannot confirm your opinion or @kitemi's as i have no personal experiance with them or any "reliable" statistical sources.

But if you once google for 

site:forum.electricunicycle.org chicway

it seems that public opinion/reports tend towards @kitemi's experience.

However - many chinese sellers are very eager, if helping the customers is "within reason" like sending a new motherboard. Replacing the battery is mostly out of order, replacing the wheel quite out of question - if not forced by aliexpress/paypal or other third parties.

Or replacement/repair is finacially just not feasable as sending the wheel back to china is too expensive.

There is nothing comparable to our legal enforcable western customers rights/protection - it's just a marketing slogan they decide on their behalf to fulfill if they like to. There is absolutely no legal enforcable obligaton they have fulfill.

So i have no idea how you can state

1 hour ago, HighEndScooters said:

???

Could it be that you are somehow affiliated/connected with them? If so please state this clearly!

Or do you personally hold harmles/reimburse people giving confidence to these guys once things go wrong?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chriull said:

I cannot confirm your opinion or @kitemi's as i have no personal experiance with them or any "reliable" statistical sources.

But if you once google for 

site:forum.electricunicycle.org chicway

it seems that public opinion/reports tend towards @kitemi's experience.

However - many chinese sellers are very eager, if helping the customers is "within reason" like sending a new motherboard. Replacing the battery is mostly out of order, replacing the wheel quite out of question - if not forced by aliexpress/paypal or other third parties.

Or replacement/repair is finacially just not feasable as sending the wheel back to china is too expensive.

There is nothing comparable to our legal enforcable western customers rights/protection - it's just a marketing slogan they decide on their behalf to fulfill if they like to. There is absolutely no legal enforcable obligaton they have fulfill.

So i have no idea how you can state

???

Could it be that you are somehow affiliated/connected with them? If so please state this clearly!

Or do you personally hold harmles/reimburse people giving confidence to these guys once things go wrong?

As stated before we are online retailer based in the UK.  We are not affiliated with them we just buy and sell their honeycomb pedals as per link below. 

https://highendscooters.co.uk/product/chicway-honeycomb-pedals/

So we are customers of them ourselves and so far so good i can only have an opinion on how re working relationship has been upto now

I just said what I said above to confirm you are buying from a legit business as for how they deal with service well that's another matter as i tell everyone you buy cheap alot of the times you buy twice when you try to cut out supporting your local dealer.  I am slightly biased with this opinion which is why i wanted it to be clear where my opinion stems from. 

In regards to reimbursement off course we will not reimburse you you spending with them is none of our business i simply stated we buy and sell their pedals. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 7/17/2021 at 7:54 PM, HighEndScooters said:

As stated before we are online retailer based in the UK.  We are not affiliated with them we just buy and sell their honeycomb pedals as per link below. 

https://highendscooters.co.uk/product/chicway-honeycomb-pedals/

So we are customers of them ourselves and so far so good i can only have an opinion on how re working relationship has been upto now

I just said what I said above to confirm you are buying from a legit business as for how they deal with service well that's another matter as i tell everyone you buy cheap alot of the times you buy twice when you try to cut out supporting your local dealer.  I am slightly biased with this opinion which is why i wanted it to be clear where my opinion stems from. 

In regards to reimbursement off course we will not reimburse you you spending with them is none of our business i simply stated we buy and sell their pedals. 

Don't feel bad, the moment you mention you had a good experience with Chicway (like myself) this guy claims you're a schill and lying and everyone is against him because he changed his mind after ordering a wheel.  He's also claimed they are running a front as Intelligent Walking Store (yet another conspiracy and accusation) when they'll plainly tell you they're the same business.

• Like 1