Video - Gotway factory building and first ride on my MCM4

This is what I posted in our Facebook group:

I am going to have to assume they've set my MCM4 wrong because it started tilting back at 16 km/h (gps speed). They have SUPPOSEDLY set the tilt-back to 25 km/h (their max in their app). I can't set it myself again because the app crashes on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 running Android 5.0.1,

Followed by:

Okay here are my latest findings regarding the MCM4 issues:
- I have discovered that the app is able to connect to the MCM4 without crashing when I changed my Android system language from English (United States) to Simplified Chinese.
- I've ran some speed tests today again on a long straight path and confirmed again that the tilt-back happens at around 16 km/h by GPS measurement as I have reported yesterday.
- The app speedometer is buggy and jumps back and forth instantaneously between a few km/h and 20ish km/h while riding.
- When I adjusted the tilt-back speed in the app to 16 km/h then it tilts back at around 12 km/h by GPS.
- Then when I adjusted the tilt-back speed in the app back to 25 km/h it now still tilts back at around 12 km/h by GPS.
- I sure hope this is actually a bug and that they can resolve it soon.

This is what I posted in our Facebook group:

I am going to have to assume they've set my MCM4 wrong because it started tilting back at 16 km/h (gps speed). They have SUPPOSEDLY set the tilt-back to 25 km/h (their max in their app). I can't set it myself again because the app crashes on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 running Android 5.0.1,

Followed by:

Okay here are my latest findings regarding the MCM4 issues:
- I have discovered that the app is able to connect to the MCM4 without crashing when I changed my Android system language from English (United States) to Simplified Chinese.
- I've ran some speed tests today again on a long straight path and confirmed again that the tilt-back happens at around 16 km/h by GPS measurement as I have reported yesterday.
- The app speedometer is buggy and jumps back and forth instantaneously between a few km/h and 20ish km/h while riding.
- When I adjusted the tilt-back speed in the app to 16 km/h then it tilts back at around 12 km/h by GPS.
- Then when I adjusted the tilt-back speed in the app back to 25 km/h it now still tilts back at around 12 km/h by GPS.
- I sure hope this is actually a bug and that they can resolve it soon.

Thanks for your updates, John. I'm sure I am not the only one excited to hear about this EUC and your early experiences!

Hope you get this app issue resolved soon.

Archived