Best site to buy parts internationally?

Jonathan

Hi guys,

just wanted to see if anyone knows reliable and good sites to buy spare parts from especially hor the Ninebot one?

im looking at these Chinese sites but reading bad things. Not delivering after payments etc.

REALLY need new inner tubes!

THANKS!

So far I havent made bad experiences from those aliexpress shops I got my stuff from (2 times used so far). Usually small parts in single amounts, gives them little reason to not deliver, but get a bad rep. if they dont. Also you should be protected via their alipay thingy, but I did not read up on it what it exactly includes or excludes.

Hi guys,

just wanted to see if anyone knows reliable and good sites to buy spare parts from especially hor the Ninebot one?

im looking at these Chinese sites but reading bad things. Not delivering after payments etc.

REALLY need new inner tubes!

THANKS!

Are the inner tubes 9bot specific?  I would have thought you could get the correct size tubes for a kids' bike.

• 3 weeks later...

I have bought several tubes from Amazon using this manufacturer with success:

http://www.amazon.com/Electric-Bicycle-Scooter-Inner-16X2-125/dp/B00U7BOXFA/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1447239107&sr=8-5&keywords=bent+valve+16

Not sure if they ship to Holland or you can get elsewhere...but I went through a huge hassle finding the bent valves and it turns out I just needed to use better search terms (I can't think of what I was trying to search for but it was off enough to exclude what I needed.

Archived