Impulse bought a new ninebot S1 to teach others - is this wheel legit?

photorph

I have only ridden inmotion and gotway wheels, have the msx and nikola plus.  What do I need to know about this ninebot?  I have many friends/family that want to learn to ride, not about to let them drop my good wheels.  

So when I saw a new open box ninebot S1, I bought it since it was <$300.  So what do I need to know about this wheel?  There doesn't seem to be much info out there.  Mainly can 220 lb (100 kg) riders be fine on it, because the weight limit stated is 220 lbs.  I have a 210 lb person who wants to learn on it.  It will be safe and not cut out right...it is actually usable for medium sized adults that are 160-200 lbs right?

It would be okay for someone around 220 lb to learn on, but I wouldnt expect that wheel to perform particularly well for general riding (at that weight).

For circling around a learners carpark at 10 km/h though it should be mostly good - but maybe a little "squirrelly" - perhaps drop the tyre pressure a lttle. It wil lreduce the range a little (not important here), but give a more stable ride for learning.

Terribly underpowered, and most difficult to mount and control due to no sidepads. Easiest of all wheels to catch a pedal due to low height, and despite its low power has a brutal tiltback.

In other words, the perfect learner wheel!

Ride this, you can ride anything.