Pretty much boxed Gotway MSuper 3 1600wh 1500w 84.2v 1 (new pics)

I have a Gotway MSuper 3 1600wh 1500w 84.2v 1 that I rode about six feet.  (I thought there might be a scuff, but I can't find anything.). A couple years old but unused and basically pristine as far as I can tell.  

I'd like 1500 or best offer.  I'm not inflexible.  I'm in Oregon, so shipping matters.  Original box and packing still there.  (Edit: I stuck it in a different box, within another box and plenty of padding.)

I have a seat for it that fits both the Monster and the MSuper v3, and a Charge Doctor.  They won't fit in the shipping box but maybe we can work something out.

Let me know.

more pics below, after a few posts

IMG_20190716_124232.jpg

Edited by Dingfelder
  • Like 1

I will take some pics and post them tonight, Michael.  It comes with some padding.  

It was either 1890 or 2390 new, I forget which.  I'd like 1500 or best offer.

Meep -- the main reason is I'm short cash at the moment and could use a few more bucks close at hand.  I will probably buy again someday in the future, and I'm definitely not going to give up on the regular unicycles.  But I want to master them first, because if I'm going to fall, I'd rather do it going five miles an hour.

I still have my cheapo e-bay learning uni.  So when I decide to go back to EUC's, I will probably be well-prepared to move forward and do it right.

Edited by Dingfelder
  • Upvote 2

The tire has very little air, squished a bit to one side.  It has only been ridden a few feet, so it's basically factory-fresh. I'm trying to show daylight/clearance on both sides.

Edited by Dingfelder

• 1 month later...