How to open up kingsong 14c ?

Cloud

i am trying to fix the hokd in the tire. I ve removed all screws ( except the ones hokding the battery comoartment cover and the cover on the other side. Do i need to remove these also? The two halves of the casing are coming apart a bit at the bottom but there is something on top , near the carrying handle holding them together. Does anyone know how? 

Thanks!!

Just ooened the case.. Oh my god this wasnt easy at all. Had to remive a few micro chips which were in the way. Still didnt fully remove the cover but opened it enough to be able to reach the wheel. Took me over an hour. Maybe more.. Trying to deal with the tire now..

On the 800w the battery covers have to come off as the control board fits across the top of both shell halves and has a screw in each corner, two in each shell half so trying to pull it apart without undoing it could flex and damage the board.

Here's a link to the KS-14C repair guide. Not perfect, but might be helpful:

http://electricunicyclereviews.com/application/files/1114/4444/1957/King_Song_14inch_repair_guide.pdf

Would you happen to have the repair guide for the 18"? The KS 18" is in my future and I want to see what's involved to take it apart for a larger battery install. Thanks

So i finally opened everything up and got the tube out, glued the tube and put back in. Killed a coule of screws and a screw socket in the process. overall over 4 hours plus a few more to Search for a bike shop just to find out that they dont fix the tubes, they replace them, yet they dont have one with a curved valve like i need. I am still not sure my patch will hold the air.

Anything replacing the tire is not an easy feat . I didnt have to disassemple it completely but to replace it you will have to take off all screws, plus the cover on the side of the onn off switch, . You will find that the side cover doesnt come off because of a few things : te beeper ( will need to unscrew), the chip that has the battery light on ( will need to pull it out) , and also will have to unscrew 2 bolts holding the control board on the side of the on off switch, then you can remove the Casing on one side.

there needs to be an easier way to change the tire, or there needs to be a way to remove e cover at least on one side without having the control board in the way - this can be easy to do, the casing only  needs half an inch or so to clear the control board components like the battery indicator and the beeper.

Sounds like it's put together exactly the same way as my 800w. I had to swap out the control board though so didn't need to split the cases, just remove both side panels and all four control board screws, the beeper and the switch board.

It took me about an hour in all but I have already done the same job on my mcmv2s and now I know how the KS is put together it could be done a lot more quickly. Most of the time is taken working out what needs to be done the first time.

Archived