14 hours ago, Philip said:

If anyone has any update on the practical effect and consequences of the above ruling, and how it impacts on manufacturers selling devices into US, into EU, etc, I would be very interested to hear.

For 2016, i found this

https://dailyhover.com/the-endless-patent-battles-of-segway/

ART.PNG

Here was Gotway Kebye who had been attacked by Ninebot's New York lawyers :popcorn:

STAT.PNG

4 hours ago, jojo33 said:

Their interest in selling with GLOBALGROW / Gearbest is that they will have no trouble handling returns, taxes, customs fees, freight charges, customer relation etc...
The warranty is only one year
The channel is not official, although Inmotion has already said that Gearbest was an official dealer (see V5F topics potential buyers were bothered to know if they could use the app without being blocked regionally only in China, INMOTION then decided to say that there was no blocking because gearbest was official dealer, but inmotion had to provoke the anger of its European and American partners, because the price of the V5F was half, sold on gearbest)

So you are saying; if I want one, I should not worry about buying it from Gearbest. :)

Edited by FreeRide