King Song Android App (APK)

John Eucist

Apparently you can't get your ISN via the app with this version of Android APK (you can with iOS version).  I've discovered that your "ISN" (in order to get your "auth code" from King Song) is your Bluetooth MAC address (6 groups of two hexadecimal digits) but "reversed".  For example "12 34 56 78 90 AB" becomes "AB 90 78 56 34 12". 
EDIT: Note that your ISN is not your auth code.  It's what you need to give King Song in order to get your auth code.
EDIT2: It has come to my attention that with the newer firmware (I had an older version) you *can* get the ISN via the app.

Hi all, I've just received my KS14C, I'm trying the android app, it seems to work... But I'm not able to make it work with the authorization code :( 

I've tried in any ways but it's always a "Failure!"

It appears the ISN For Unicycle, that is the reversed MAC address of the wheel, in the code I've tried the MAC address again, in both directions, but it doesn't work at all. Any ideas?

Just two other questions... My wheel should be the 14C, with 800W engine and 680wh battery... But I can't find any technical specification anywhere :(  where should I find them on my wheel?

Last thing...I don't understand how does the touch buttons work... I mean, the "light" and "bluetooth" touch buttons...touching the light it seems nothing happens, while touching the bluetooth it makes a BEEP and the blue led lights up and light front/rear flash one time. After a few seconds blue led lights off. ???

I really thank you if you can help me... :)

Could someone please add the link where to download the android apk as i cannot find the correct one. Also i cannot get it to connect via bluetooth on my Samsung Note 4.

The link is on the top post of this thread.  You cannot connect natively from the Note 4 bluetooth setup screen.  You have to connect via the app.

I have the exact same problem. App itself connects to my KS, but the MAC address doesn't work reversed nor vice versa when trying to put the auth code. For me it also shows that the "ISN For Unicycle" is the same as reversed MAC address. I hope I get an answer soon from Jason/Tina.

I have sent a mail to tina at KS about the authorisarion code (tina@szkingsong.com)

But she has not answered me.

Where did you purchase from, was it from me? :) 

Found out that the authorisation code is more complex than the reverse MAC address. The King Song firmware developer has a program which does some sort checksum block code generation. Policy at the moment seems to be that the process for obtaining the code is through the distributor.

Any chance to get a version of this app with a broader compatibility? Or maybe  a workaround ?

I don't work for nor paid by King Song.  I just left the file here for people's convenience.  You need to contact your King Song seller or contact someone at King Song directly regarding this.

I can't seem to get it to install on my HTC One X, probably cause it's Android 4.2.2.

Any chance to get a version of this app with a broader compatibility? Or maybe  a workaround ?

Have you ticked to allow instalation from unkown sources ?

Archived