V8 Warrenty repairs are questionable

ridiny

For the past 9 months I have been riding the V8 and have been impressed with its abilities however, sometimes it makes we worry for my life.

Out of the box the wheel did not connect to app, had problems with sound, wobbling wheel (not due to inexperience), power bottom glitches, and turning off while riding (which is very difficult to prove if its your fault or the wheels). I have sent it for warranty repairs however, the most important problems were not fixed + additional issues arose.

What should I do? Since the last repair inmotion charged me an arm and a leg for parts replacement and shipping. After replacing the handle they did not place the serial number sticker back on the EUC which made me very upset. Plus the parts which were exchanged were used while I was not informed about this occurrence. As well they did not fix the battery display showing incorrect charge. I love the wheel but it makes me wonder about my health and the money I have spent repairing it.

If you have similar experience or know how to go about getting to the bottom of all the problems please share. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

On 6/16/2019 at 3:24 AM, ridiny said:

Is there no one who can share their experience?

Did you get the wheels from Ewheel or inmotion USA? I'm sure you can get the after-sales service you derserve.

On 6/11/2019 at 6:44 AM, ridiny said:

Out of the box the wheel did not connect to app, had problems with sound, wobbling wheel (not due to inexperience), power bottom glitches, and turning off while riding (which is very difficult to prove if its your fault or the wheels). I have sent it for warranty repairs however, the most important problems were not fixed + additional issues arose.

Do you have any video of it? We will try to solve the problems of your wheel one by one. As for turning off while riding, are you referring its power bottom? I have been told from our engineers that the wheel is under protected by our system so that the power bottom will never be shut down during riding.

My rubber gasket has came out several times, and after final repairs the gasket is exposed and visible. Pics sent to the repair person.

On 6/15/2019 at 4:15 PM, Chriull said:

Was this repairs done by inmotion usa? Maybe @Liamfind from inmotion hq wants to chime in?

yes