V5F won't connect to the app.

Gasmantle

Hi all,

My V5F (about 1 month old) has decided now that it won't connect the Inmotion or Wheellog apps, the problem started 3 or 4 days ago and since then all I get is the 'connecting' message with my wheel serial number but it never connects. In the wheelLog app I get the message 'Waiting for wheel' but again it never connects :(

I thought that before the problem started I used to have a small illuminated bluetooth symbol on the wheel but that his no longer there.

Any thoughts on what maybe wrong ?

Many thanks :)

Guest PogArt Artur
9 minutes ago, Gasmantle said:

Hi all,

My V5F (about 1 month old) has decided now that it won't connect the Inmotion or Wheellog apps, the problem started 3 or 4 days ago and since then all I get is the 'connecting' message with my wheel serial number but it never connects. In the wheelLog app I get the message 'Waiting for wheel' but again it never connects :(

I thought that before the problem started I used to have a small illuminated bluetooth symbol on the wheel but that his no longer there.

Many thanks :)

I went through some minor connecting issues, but it was very rarely and temporary.

But you know it was Ninebot app, so regarding Inmotion the things may have been a bit different...

35 minutes ago, Gasmantle said:

While the app is open, refresh your phone's bluetooth by shortcut toggle (turn bluetooth off and on again). It works for me. Hope it work for you too. :thumbup:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, z3n said:

While the app is open, refresh your phone's bluetooth by shortcut toggle (turn bluetooth off and on again). It works for me. Hope it work for you too. :thumbup:

Many thanks :)  I did what you suggested and it now works fine.

It now has the small bluetooth symbol illuminated on the wheel although that has been off for a few days - I've no idea why it suddenly decided to disconnect but at least it's sorted now.

Cheers :)

• Like 1

Guest PogArt Artur
41 minutes ago, Gasmantle said:

Thanks R2, I've had trouble in the past with poor connectivity but now it won't connect to either app and hasn't done for a few days so I'm starting to think something is wrong :(

I hope it's not the case to be too worry, but common temporary connection issues Peter.

I remember I couldn't connect it on my tablet, so I used my Android phone and it worked...

Are you able to use tablet instead?

I'm just asking, because you may have a tablet home too, so try to connect by other device if you can :)

PS.; I just realised it's sorted out thanks to @z3n  :)

I may use this advice as well, in case it's happens to me again :)

Thank you @z3n :)

Edited by PogArt Artur

Thanks R2, I do use my tablet to connect to the wheel via the app, it seems to be fine now.

I kinda quite like to also access the wheels data via my windows laptop but from what I can see that isn't possible.

Guest PogArt Artur
3 minutes ago, Gasmantle said:

Thanks R2, I do use my tablet to connect to the wheel via the app, it seems to be fine now.

I kinda quite like to also access the wheels data via my windows laptop but from what I can see that isn't possible.

I have no laptop , but desktop PC , but there's not blue tooth connectivity , and my PC is upstairs too, lol :)

It would have be too much effort to use the Windows app anyway, lol :)

It would have been useful to link it up to my laptop but the tablet is fine.

Just been for a quick spin in the park for half an hour, with 90miles riding I'm only just feeling I can control it properly, the last few days I've just spent time practising cornering and I can only just now start turning a tight radius. :)

Guest PogArt Artur
7 minutes ago, Gasmantle said:

It would have been useful to link it up to my laptop but the tablet is fine.

Just been for a quick spin in the park for half an hour, with 90miles riding I'm only just feeling I can control it properly, the last few days I've just spent time practising cornering and I can only just now start turning a tight radius. :)

We progress only with our efforts and time, that we spent riding :)

Well done!

I've made 271 miles on my E+  :)

7 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

I've made 271 miles on my E+  :)

Blimey that's a lot! seems like you only got it a couple of weeks ago (I know you didn't, but you know what I mean).

So, the big question now is....with Friday now finished and gone....did you order the Z???!! :)

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Blimey that's a lot! seems like you only got it a couple of weeks ago (I know you didn't, but you know what I mean).

So, the big question now is....with Friday now finished and gone....did you order the Z???!! :)

Yeah I wanna see turbocharged R2 burning rubber on the Z10 :)

Guest PogArt Artur
1 hour ago, Planemo said:

You know @Planemo , I was surprised too, as all I were doing was going to work and back.

No any rides for fun,cause of lack of juice ...

Two times we've met in Lister Park, that's all I were riding.

As I've mentioned before, my commute distance is 8miles.

I was surprised too, when I've posted E+ on sale offer, and there was 251 miles!

And you thinking hardly - it's not possible :)

After couple of days, when Phil (our forum member) came to collect the E+ , app was showing 277 miles ... 

I'm working 5 days p/w, 8miles x 5days = 40 miles per week  :)

It seems a lot, but @stephen does this per day hahaaaa :) , isn't it right @stephen? :)

*I've texted Fat Llama @Planemo , they have advised,that they're about to ship 5 wheels to the UK, and as soon as the wheels will arrive, the delivery is next working day :)

So I keep waiting for them to arrive to UK, then I buy :)

I haven't pay yet, in case there may be better deal before...?

I'm very impatient , though :)

Below : my conversation , lol :)

Screenshot_20190601-222401_Chrome.thumb.jpg.460af254429f47cc59ad4ae1a4a2abd7.jpg   

Guest PogArt Artur
49 minutes ago, Gasmantle said:

Yeah I wanna see turbocharged R2 burning rubber on the Z10 :)

Hahahaaa !

I must had been named @Gasmantle lol !!!

I can only dream to reach your speedy rolling Peter :)

You gonna be still faster on your V5F !

I mean it :)

I'm riding like an old man :)

hahahaaaa :)

(I'm so sorry for my poor English grammar guys - I'm self taught) 

Guest PogArt Artur
12 minutes ago, Gasmantle said:

I am an old man :)

Old man .., maybe?,but only when you check the calendar @Gasmantle !!!

But you're riding like youth :) 

Edited by PogArt Artur

1 hour ago, PogArt Artur said:

You know @Planemo , I was surprised too, as all I were doing was going to work and back.

No any rides for fun,cause of lack of juice ...

Two times we've met in Lister Park, that's all I were riding.

As I've mentioned before, my commute distance is 8miles.

I was surprised too, when I've posted E+ on sale offer, and there was 251 miles!

And you thinking hardly - it's not possible :)

After couple of days, when Phil (our forum member) came to collect the E+ , app was showing 277 miles ... 

I'm working 5 days p/w, 8miles x 5days = 40 miles per week  :)

It seems a lot, but @stephen does this per day hahaaaa :) , isn't it right @stephen? :)

*I've texted Fat Llama @Planemo , they have advised,that they're about to ship 5 wheels to the UK, and as soon as the wheels will arrive, the delivery is next working day :)

So I keep waiting for them to arrive to UK, then I buy :)

I haven't pay yet, in case there may be better deal before...?

I'm very impatient , though :)

Below : my conversation , lol :)

Screenshot_20190601-222401_Chrome.thumb.jpg.460af254429f47cc59ad4ae1a4a2abd7.jpg   

So how long to the uk is the question...?!

Guest PogArt Artur
6 hours ago, Planemo said:

So how long to the uk is the question...?!

That's the BIG question @Planemo :)

I'm in touch with the seller as you see, so I'm going to follow that "arranging" progress :)