Melbourne - Australia

monocle

Speed?

nah taking it easy, I did hear please decelerate from a few people’s wheels though 

I got home and had done a round trip of 55.8km and max speed of 52.6km/h and a 6hr run time

im keen for another ride

i know plenty of nice routes around the place 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I was about to pull the trigger on a pre-order ks-s18 and then discovered this forum. I read about the law and was disappointed to see that euc and for that matter electric scooter etc are illegal to use on footpaths and roads.

I did read a comment about police not pulling people over if they behave but during the lock down, in my own suburb, I did see a police car with two police officers pulling over a electric skateboard rider on a footpath. One Officer was on the investigating the board while the other talking to the rider. I didn’t understand what was going on at the time but having read the post, I now see he was being fined.

This has made me think twice about getting one. Has anyone tried to get the euc complianced?

As it stands now in Victoria, it is illegal to ride anywhere except on a private property.They do not meet Australian design standards so wont be legal for the forseeable future. Having said that, we still choose to ride, trying not to be conspicuous and being careful responsible riders. Just because you are pulled over doesn't mean you get a fine. Be respectful ,explain what it is,tell em how much a favour u r doin for the world by not adding to traffic ,pollution and congestion and you may just get by with a warning or a caution.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/31/2020 at 9:51 PM, Wayne Rosa said:

Hi Guy's I have just received Inmotion V8, I'm in Southbank, once I learn to ride it I'll be up for a ride, never Ridden before so may take a while

How are you going? Pretty confident now?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...