No beloved "Bluetooth is connected or Music - KS18L

Jerome

I know there are threads on how to turn-off the "beloved" "Bluetooth is connected", but mine doesn't come on anymore. I also can't play music even though it shows KS Music paired with my phone. I do get the "Please decelerate message" and the KS Bluetooth still works with Wheel-log. The KS app still works, the horn works, etc. Any ideas? (KS18L)

3 hours ago, Jerome said:

I know there are threads on how to turn-off the "beloved" "Bluetooth is connected", but mine doesn't come on anymore. I also can't play music even though it shows KS Music paired with my phone. I do get the "Please decelerate message" and the KS Bluetooth still works with Wheel-log. The KS app still works, the horn works, etc. Any ideas? (KS18L)

Yeah, I've had this happen on all my Kingsongs and all my Bluetooth speakers (saying it's connected but no music), and I think it is caused by hitting the volume buttons when you're in a different application.

If you have an Android go to sound OR Bluetooth, select advanced, and you should see more than a few sliders. The slider that has music...turn it up from zero.

Often, even when you see the sliders set correctly it still doesn't work, and I just reboot when that happens.

This happens to me about twice a week, for reference.

6 hours ago, LanghamP said:

If you have an Android go to sound OR Bluetooth, select advanced, and you should see more than a few sliders. The slider that has music...turn it up from zero.

Often, even when you see the sliders set correctly it still doesn't work, and I just reboot when that happens.

This happens to me about twice a week, for reference.

Oh bother. I saw the sliders and raise the music volume to no avail. What do you mean by re-boot? I  turn it on and off several time with no luck.Thanks for the help! 

23 minutes ago, Jerome said:

Oh bother. I saw the sliders and raise the music volume to no avail. What do you mean by re-boot? I  turn it on and off several time with no luck.Thanks for the help! 

You hold down the power button until a dialogue box comes up, then power it off.

2 hours ago, LanghamP said:

You hold down the power button until a dialogue box comes up, then power it off.

Okay, thanks. I got it working again by un-pairing the King Song Music from my phone then pairing anew.  I feel I will doing that again many times along with re-booting, etc. Such is life. :rolleyes:

Archived