King Song 340Wh battery pack £250 (from KC14C)

My 14c has been in pieces for over a year waiting for me to straighten the motor after replacing the axle.  I have been planning to rebuild it in the hope that one day someone I like, might want me to train them on it.  No one (other than spotty youths in the street) has asked me to train them, and I can only ride one wheel (KS16S).  So after making the decision to let it go, for repair, I realized that someone in the UK or Europe might like a 340 Wh upgrade to their current wheel.  Other than another 14c, I'm not sure what else it will fit.  Possibly a 14d or 16d.  I've seen some 18s type (tall body) that has two large batteries on the sides and one small one near the top (possibly this small one).  One would need additional cabling, but 1Radwerkk in Germany could sort that.

The battery is fine, the voltage never dropped below 53.8V in storage (measured last week) and it wasn't stored at anything close to full charge, so no premature aging there.  When I rode it, it was charged to 80-90% mostly, and sometimes to 100% but then ridden the same day.  Only once did I ride it down below 20%.  The wheel/battery has about 1,000km on it.

Shipping charges extra.  no VAT obviously, 

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately no.  The battery is in storage about in Bromley and I'm in Biggleswade.  And I'm not going back there any time soon.

There's an XT "something" for power and some some other thin wires with a small plug which I think goes to the control board.  I'll try to find something online.

Edited by Smoother
  • Upvote 1

I have an 840wh one of these and I'll sell it for the same price, £250, even though I don't know how much money that is. But only to a local-to-me (Seattle WA) buyer, so as not to  screw up your chances, and to just use your Ad without making one. :D 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2019 at 2:08 PM, kasenutty said:

I have an 840wh one of these and I'll sell it for the same price, £250, even though I don't know how much money that is. But only to a local-to-me (Seattle WA) buyer, so as not to  screw up your chances, and to just use your Ad without making one. :D 

I don’t know why this site won’t let lift my post and message restriction, but please PM me! Interested in your KS battery. 

22 hours ago, themyst said:

I don’t know why this site won’t let lift my post and message restriction, but please PM me! Interested in your KS battery. 

New Yoik?  Way too much trouble to  ship a Li Ion there from hear for a lowly private individual. Sorry bud.

On 5/17/2019 at 6:53 PM, Smoother said:

New Yoik?  Way too much trouble to  ship a Li Ion there from hear for a lowly private individual. Sorry bud.

i meant to reply to @kasenutty. I wouldn’t dream of asking you to ship to the US (Although i have friends in Scotland). ;) 

Yes, I was goofing around, but yes I also have one. But there's a catch. You have to come to my house and buy it with cash money. I won't entertain anything else, I won't even meet you at a coffee shop half a mile away from my house. That's how much I dont care about it or want to open that wheel again :) 

• Like 1